BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
lili p.
Fort Myers
i have two cats, and when people come over, they are so surprised! they had no idea that litter couple have such a fresh smell. it’s a great price and it makes cleaning so much easier. i recommend this if you have one or many cats.
Krystal F.
This litter is by far my favorite. It keeps my bathroom smelling fresh and clean. Some litter make my cat break out into a rash but this one doesn't. However it's doesn't clump 100% of the time. It's very affordable.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this! Not only is the litter box smell fresher. Also my cats don't leave as much litter trails. I have tried many kitty litter and this one works so well! I'm so happy I found this kitty friendly litter!
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is great for the price, but it does not seem to clump together that well. I find it breaks up a lot into smaller pieces making changing the litter take 2x as long.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really liked how affordable this product is, and the scent really helped too. My boy however refuses to use it. He will have accidents whenever I purchase this.
Kristina P.
Lytle, TX
This litter is good, but I did not like it. The scent was a bit too strong for me. My cat did not like it . If the scent doesn't bother you, I would recommend it.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just recently adopted a kitten(see attached picture, she's freakin' adorable!) from a family member and I must say I was slightly overwhelmed with all of the choices for everything new kitten parents need; especially when it comes to litter. But I must say I'm thrilled I purchased the Glade infused litter when I did because with regular cleanings, her litter tray never lets our room smell less than stellar. It isn't dusty when you pour more into the tray and clumps really nicely so it's an easy cleanup. I'm very pleased and will continue to purchase! I'm sure Calypso is loving it as well!
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go-to litter. (Over christmas they had a pine scented one!) It keeps my cat's stinky poos from stinking up my tiny apartment. It's a nice trade-off. It's not the cheapest litter, but it works, especially when I'm not physically capable of cleaning her box every single day due to my health. Also, my cat doesn't fuss over it, and the scent itself isn't overpowering. I have found this to not be the dustiest of litters, which is also very nice as many are very dusty, which gets frustrating.
Holly B.
I've mainly stuck with the Purina Tidy Cats litter line for ages. It tends to clump well and mask most oders (I say most because not all of the time my cats will cover their waste with litter). I don't see much of a difference when I purchase the litter with Glade. My husband does and usually grabs for this one over the other Tidy Cats litter lines.
Nikki S.
San Francisco, CA
The smell in this is so extreme. I could barely stand to be so close to it while scooping. I felt so bad for my cats having to go in the box and be trapped with that chemical floral smell. One of my cats even started eating it mostly the bits that come off in the carpet. The smell was so strong he thought it was food. The litter does its job but could not get over the smell.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee