BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Just bought this because I have a VERY Smelly cat. We live in a one bedroom apartment and the smells circulate constantly. I bought this because it has GLADE added and I have not smelt a thing! It is great.
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
We have been using this litter for over a year now and I absolutely LOVE it! It does the job it is suppose to do all while keeping a fresh smell! And the price isn't to high where it isn't affordable.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My current favorite kitty litter! It's lightweight(so I don't have to struggle carrying it to the car) and smells fantastic(thanks to glade!!!). You need this for your kitties, do yourself a favor.
lili p.
Fort Myers
i have two cats, and when people come over, they are so surprised! they had no idea that litter couple have such a fresh smell. it’s a great price and it makes cleaning so much easier. i recommend this if you have one or many cats.
Krystal F.
This litter is by far my favorite. It keeps my bathroom smelling fresh and clean. Some litter make my cat break out into a rash but this one doesn't. However it's doesn't clump 100% of the time. It's very affordable.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this! Not only is the litter box smell fresher. Also my cats don't leave as much litter trails. I have tried many kitty litter and this one works so well! I'm so happy I found this kitty friendly litter!
Abby V.
Hudsonville, MI
This litter is great for the price, but it does not seem to clump together that well. I find it breaks up a lot into smaller pieces making changing the litter take 2x as long.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really liked how affordable this product is, and the scent really helped too. My boy however refuses to use it. He will have accidents whenever I purchase this.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
I sent my husband to the store to get cat litter. My preferred brand is Scoop Away but he came home with Tidy Cat. I was agitated at first because I have never tried this brand before. The reason being; it is so cheap , I figured it didn't work as well as my usual brand.
Anyway, I didn't have any litter so I was forced to use this. To my surprise, this litter work just as good as the Scoop Away for 1/3 of the cost. There really isn't any difference. It is low on dust and has some fresh smelling crystals in it.
Actually, I am glad my husband bought Tidy Cat Litter. It is going to save me a lot of money. I run a Siamese cattery and go through 100 pounds of litter a week! Go ahead, give it a try! It is worth the effort!!!
Kristina P.
Lytle, TX
This litter is good, but I did not like it. The scent was a bit too strong for me. My cat did not like it . If the scent doesn't bother you, I would recommend it.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee