BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only litter my cat’s will use is Tidy Cats. I’ve tried them on other brands, and each time it’s a disaster, so this is our go to brand. I’ve tried them on a few of the different options that Tidy Cats offers, but my personal favorite is the Glade collab. No more stinky kitty smell!
Dominique F.
Logan, UT
This is such a great litter for my cat! Odor control is wonderful and I feel like it beats other competitors out of the water. It clumps well, easy cleanup, and I feel it is worth the cost. I've tried different kinds and brands before but I always seem to come back to this litter.
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this litter. It actually clumps the urine and doesn't fall apart when scooping. It doesn't smell like nasty litter with the glade, but still don't inhale it as it doesn't smell wonderful. But it does cover the smell when the cats use it. I don't think it's that dusty also.
Thu S.
East Ridge, TN
I have 4 cats and we purchase whichever cat litter is on sale. We have bought this before and we did like it that it clumps up and have a pleasant scent. I definitely recommend getting the lightweight though. it is so much easier for cleaning up and tossing in the trash bag.
Erica H.
Pasadena , TX
This litter is one of the best that I’ve tryed since I got my cat ! I love how I can’t tell that my cat has got to the bathroom . I know may sound crazy. I like how it’s very affordable and doesn’t make my house smell like kitty poop. I would recommend this to any cat owner !
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
Scent-wise, this is my favorite one. It clumps and maintains the odors. It is cheap cat litter so with that said there is some dust kickback. It also gets stuck to my cats feet and they can track it throughout the house. But because of the price, I overlook that.
Kaitlyn D.
Louisa, KY
Favorite cat litter I've ever used. The glade in the litter has such an amazing sent and the smell lasts a long time as well. It makes clean up before complete litter replacement very easy. The clumping Is an easy clump not the whole litter clumps. I would recommend.
Ariadna V.
Overland park
I have a small kitten and I use this litter for her litter box and it keeps the odor from smelling and stinking up the whole house. My cat loves this litter and it meet my expectations by far! I would reccomend this to whoever has a cat and I would deffinetly buy this product again
Allynda J.
Dallas
I only use this litter. I have several cats and cat odor can  be hard to control. This litter give me great odor protection abd actually smells good. Little cat litter "dust" occurs which is a great. Love love love this litter and would recommend to anybody.
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good cat litter.  It was a bit "too much" smell for my kitty.  I didn't mind at all and was happy to have a litter mask the cat smell.  Bought at wal mart.  It does what it says and I would have given it 5 stars if my cat would have used this litter
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee