BY PURINA #3 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Allynda J.
I only use this litter. I have several cats and cat odor can  be hard to control. This litter give me great odor protection abd actually smells good. Little cat litter "dust" occurs which is a great. Love love love this litter and would recommend to anybody.
Ariadna V.
Overland park
I have a small kitten and I use this litter for her litter box and it keeps the odor from smelling and stinking up the whole house. My cat loves this litter and it meet my expectations by far! I would reccomend this to whoever has a cat and I would deffinetly buy this product again
Mabely D.
Carbondale , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is bomb dot com. I’ve just started using this and it smells so nice! My cat doesn’t seem to mind the smell either. What’s even better is that it really helps eliminate Oder, so if you came into my apartment, you wouldn’t smell that I have a cat
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this a couple times. Great to use good clumping up. Cats enjoy going in the potty with this cat litter. There’s a lot in there to use all month long others to me don’t clump up as good as this one goes.
Deb B.
Frostburg , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells good and keeps litter box fresh. Very easy to clean and clumps great compared to other brands. Kind of pricey compared to other brands, but well worth it. You can’t even tell I have a cat in my house!
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
We have been using this litter for over a year now and I absolutely LOVE it! It does the job it is suppose to do all while keeping a fresh smell! And the price isn't to high where it isn't affordable.
lili p.
Fort Myers
i have two cats, and when people come over, they are so surprised! they had no idea that litter couple have such a fresh smell. it’s a great price and it makes cleaning so much easier. i recommend this if you have one or many cats.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My current favorite kitty litter! It's lightweight(so I don't have to struggle carrying it to the car) and smells fantastic(thanks to glade!!!). You need this for your kitties, do yourself a favor.
Krystal F.
This litter is by far my favorite. It keeps my bathroom smelling fresh and clean. Some litter make my cat break out into a rash but this one doesn't. However it's doesn't clump 100% of the time. It's very affordable.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this! Not only is the litter box smell fresher. Also my cats don't leave as much litter trails. I have tried many kitty litter and this one works so well! I'm so happy I found this kitty friendly litter!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee