BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Abby j.
Pearl, MS
I was not impressed by this litter. Yes it clumped it, but the smell was still there. I'm a first time cat owner but after many tries we finally found a different product that works better and is all natural!
Emily F.
Love this! Finally something to mask the smell without being overpowering. The clumping is very effective, and I definitely find that less litter ends up around my house. Good price, good product, nothing fancy but definitely dependable.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
Tidy Cats brand is my favorite for litter. It completely hides the smell ~ it actually smells fresh for quite awhile. It also clumps perfectly. I have never had a problem with this kind. Highly recommended!
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
Favorite kitty litter, it works the best of all litters I've tried. I hate trying new litter because I always end up hating it and going back to this one. always clumps, smells nice, and keeps odors covered.
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Tidy cats is my favorite cat litter hands down. It's the only I one I buy because it clumps great so it's easy to scoop out. I usually don't like strong smells but this glade version isn't that strong.
Jackie O.
A Must buy! I've been a cat owner all my life and currently have three. Tried all sorts of different litters and this one is the best! Smells great and the grain is perfect, not too big, which my picky cats hate. They love this litter. Clumps up well for easy cleaning also.
Gertrude M.
Celina, OH
After trying many different litters, I was so glad to find this. Best cat litter I have ever used, clumps great and makes the room smell great even after my cat has gone!
Alexandra B.
I love the smell of glade but it didn't prevent the bathroom from smelling like pee and poop. It seemed to irritate the cats skin as well. I won't be purchasing it again.
Liz M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This does not do what it says it will. It doesn't mask the odor smell. It also doesn't clump so when you go to scoop the litter you don't get anything. It just all mixes in. I ended up pouring it out.
Toyanna G.
St. Louis, MO
This is my favorite cat litter product. It really absorbs. It also has a pleasant fresh scent. It works better with 3-4 inches high of litter. It's easy to scoop and filter. My cats love it. This is a must have for cat lovers.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee