BY PURINA #3 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...4 Answers
Jeanette R.
Providence, RI
This was the first litter i bought for my kitten and it smelled good at first but as soon as she went it smelled horrible. It didn't climp easily and i had to change the litter everyday. Not a big fan of this item.
Aly M.
I really like this litter. My old litter used to smell so bad after one day, but this one keeps it fresh smelling until I get around to cleaning it. This is a must have for my two cat household.
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
I have three cats. I have three boxes around my house. You'd never know that either of these were true if you walked in the front door! Love Tidy Cats especially with the scent of Glade.
Diana O.
Conway, AR
I like this. It's not as dusty as other cat litters, and the smell of Glade is pleasant but not overpowering. It does fall apart a bit after clumping (especially if the clump is too fresh) but overall I'm impressed with the odor-combating power of it.
Brittany P.
Ulysses, KY
Absolutely impressed! I have never used a better brand of litter. The quality is amazing & the clean smell lasts! This brand is easy to scoop && my cat seems to be fine with it as well!
Leslie C.
Leitchfield, KY
This is the only litter we use! We've had the best results with this brand and type. I only have one cat, but other brands just do not relieve the smell after use. I highly recommend!
Kassandra B.
Troy, NY
I have two cats and you can't even tell with this litter. No odor and the clumping formula is easy to scoop. I just wish there was less dust as it gets in the air when you pour it.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I love this product. I had 3 adult cats and they had 3 litters of kittens in less than 2 years. This litter handled it all so well! I don't like anything scented though, as it's not good for your furry babies!
Jodi B.
Love this cat litter but love it even more with the Glade smell. 3 indoor cats and you would never even know they are here besides them running all over. Love it
Heather H.
Fernandina, FL
This is my absolute favorite cat litter! The only problem is its hard to find in the 35 lb bucket! It smells so much better than the other plus it controls the odor better to me.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee