BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Tamara M.
Westville, OK
I like this litter better than any others. It actually smells good and even after use I don't have to add anything to it to make it smell better. I religiously clean my litter box and this actually last a lot longer than any other kind I have tried.
Joesy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best cat litter I’ve ever bought it clumps quickly and there’s no odor after she goes I’ve tried other brands with no success she wouldn’t even go near her litter box before this one she loves it and I love it
Shelby S.
Watertown, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat litter does a great job with clumping and it also gives off a nice smell which is important ahen you have multiple cats using the cat box. Its light weight and easy to carry
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is an alright litter. It clumps really well. It also absorbs and masks odors well. The price is a little too steep for me, however I do reccomended this litter to other cat parents.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
If you have multiple cats (like I do) this is your go to litter for the price. It smells great (thanks glade!) and is good in the regular or lite weight formula! Cons: it tends to stick to the side of the box (with the cat pee) if you don't use a bag. But it's easy to clean up & worth it to protect your house from that "cat box smell"
Mariangela R.
10520 Nw 74th st
This is the best I could find for cat litter, love the idea they did putting smell to the litter. We know that the box you need to clean it everyday, but it helps you so much to control those bad smell they have after the cat used the bathroom. Good price, good product. I always have 2 of them at my house. Excellent product
Tera M.
Winnemucca, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this cat litter. If I forget or get lazy one day my cat little still does not have a foul odor. This has been a game changer living in an apartment with 2 cats.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My go to litter have used for 7yrs now. I love how it smells and doesn't make my small apartment stink also i love how heavy it is(for my cat) he does not track it on the floors. I will deal with carrying a heavy container up for the quality. I highly recommend and will continue buying for years to come
Jessica A.
Hixson, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only litter my cat’s will use is Tidy Cats. I’ve tried them on other brands, and each time it’s a disaster, so this is our go to brand. I’ve tried them on a few of the different options that Tidy Cats offers, but my personal favorite is the Glade collab. No more stinky kitty smell!
Dominique F.
Logan, UT
This is such a great litter for my cat! Odor control is wonderful and I feel like it beats other competitors out of the water. It clumps well, easy cleanup, and I feel it is worth the cost. I've tried different kinds and brands before but I always seem to come back to this litter.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee