BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
The only brand of litter I will ever buy. I love this version of it too! It stays fresher longer with the Glade, and clumps so well and makes it easier to clean out. I will always recommend this litter if someone asks me!
Abby K.
Anchorage, AK
This litter is perfect for my cat! We have the litter box in our room and with this litter you can't even tell. The price is good and it isn't dusty like other litters tend to be. I would definitely recommend this to other cat owners!
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
This cat litter is great! My cats are very picky about the kind of litter they will use and they had absolutely no problem using this. The odor control and clumping was phenomenal! I will definitely be using this from now on and will recommend it to my friends.
Nichole S.
Dawsonville, GA
This cat litter is really good and it does not seem to leave any smell it is a fordable and is not super Duper expensive so it is a very good value and the pros of this product is it's not expensive and I would really recommend this for any cat under what anyone ready to have a cat and he is advice for a cat litter
emma w.
Best cat litter ive ever used. Makes the dumps clump like rock hard so it's not super messy and it completely eliminates smell. I've never had a cat litter do that
Ashlyn W.
Ive used plenty of brands of cat litter but this tidy cats paired with glade works wonders. it keeps the box from smelling and clumps instantly so you can scoop as soon as they us the bathroom.
Alyssa T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff smells very nice. We have bought this one multiple times. It seems to clump nice as well. It also is pretty comparable to the other brands for quantity.
Emily G.
This is a must have for indoor cats. Definitely helped with the odor, and still clumps just as well as other clumping litters. Tried other litters, but I've always gone back to this.
Brie  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
The only litter I use from now on. The scoop able litter makes scooping and cleaning the box extremely quick and easy. And the smell is actually masked. I've tried other litters and the smell was always horrible.
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
I have 5 cats and this is great. I get upset when the store is out of it. The smell is nice and doesn't actually smell like cat litter and it clumps really well. My cats don't seem to mind the Glade smell either.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee