BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
My cat is used to this litter so I'm not going to switch, but I do wish the liquids clumped into a solid clump. It sticks to her paws and she tracks it everywhere. It is usually on sale at the grocery, so a good price.
Jessica E.
Seriously the best cat litter! The glade makes all the difference! Not only does it smell fresh when you're pouring it but I feel like the glade masks the odors making it last longer so you don't have to change it nearly as often as with other types of litter!
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
I bought this one mainly because I didn't want to carry the 35 lbs up three flights of stairs but I love the staying power of the scent it doesn't make my house smell like dirty litter. Having two cats means I change their box often.
Heather B.
This stuff is by far a much superior brand in cat litter hands down. I understand that cat litter is not really something to get too excited about, but when it works, it makes things that much better. it's easy clean-up and definitely an odor eliminator.
Griselda G.
I LOVE this clumping litter, it completely hides the smell of urine and poop, plus it makes it easy to scoop. My only frustration is how hard it is to clean if it comes out of the litter box, which my cat tends to do a lot, but other than that, it's great!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the beest cat litter we have tried and we have tried probably 12-15 different cat litters. It is true to it's word and is tough on odors. It keeps the bad odors away until you scoop. It clumps very well. It is scented, but not overly powerful.
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have been using Tidy brand cat litter for a very long time. It is pricey as I have 4 cats, but does control odors better than most other brands. I particularly like the one with Glade. has a nice daily scent that is not overbearing but controls orders
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This has always been my go-to kitty litter for my four kitties. I have since swapped to the lightweight version by the same brand. This has a soft scent which my kitties can handle. They don't like scented litter. This is a little dusty, but not too much.
Jasmine B.
I just recently decided to try this brand for my cat pan-pan. I'm sure he doesn't care what the litter is but to me it makes a difference. The mess clumps into dry balls and is easy too remove. Plus the glade keeps it smelling fresh. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this litter! It smells so much better than regular tidy cats litter. I only buy it when it's on sale but it's worth the cost. The only issue is that I noticed it didn't clump that well. The whole bottom of the litter box was saturated on urine.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee