BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
TaylorAric R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only litter I use. It clumps well and hides the smell. We've tried multiple other brands and types of litter and this is the only one that works for us and we have two cats! I buy this everytime that we need more litter. :)
Krystal D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've tried a lot of litter. This one is a winner.

Pros: It clumps really well. And stays smelling fresh longer, because of the glade odor beads. My cat likes it too.

Con: It's heavy, like most litters.
Kayla M.
Gary, In
This is the only brand and type of cat little that I buy. I have two indoor cats and you wouldn't know it unless you knew or saw them. It smells great and is affordable! Glade in cat litter is a genius idea! Now I'm waiting for Gain! ;) I highly favor this! Great product Tidy Cats!
Thegirlreview s.
I get this product everytime i head to Petsmart and this is basically my go-to for my cats.They seem to love it a lot.I love it too because when i enter my house all i smell is glade and not cat poo.I also love how they have a lightweight one ,because cat litter is heavy!!!
ayvah m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The scent of this product was too strong for both me and my cat. She would sneeze every time she used it. We had to get rid of it. If you or your cat are sensitive to strong scents, avoid buying this.
Latyla L.
Colorado Springs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have tried so many cat litters. This one is the best and I would recommend it to anyone. It keeps the odors at bay so people don't even know that you have cats. It also makes it super easy to clean.
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
I use this for my cat and it smells great. I've used a lot of different cat liters and by far this is the best. It covers up the smell even after she uses the bathroom. My calico is picky when it comes to her litter box and she gets excited when I bring in a new thing of litter. I will definitely keep buying this litter.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is super nice cat litter. I love how it has a nice small and does a good job of masking the bad smells. It is not as dusty as other cat litters and I do not find it all over the house like other litters often end up. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try it.
Anitrah K.
Mount Vernon, IL
This is a wonderful litter i love to pair it with a generic clay litter to help it go a litter farther. It keeps the smell down and gives off a nice fabreez smell. If you are looking for a great product that is not going to break the bank this should be your go to litter!
Daniella H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is fantastic litter! It keeps odor down far better than other brands. It clumps well to make clean up easy. I would opt for the lighweight and pay a little more. It is much easy to move around that way.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee