BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Ashley L.
Evansville, IN
I love this brand of litter for my cats because of it's great clumping ability, making scooping out the litter box easier, and I love the price (about $8 is the most I've paid since it's easy to find coupons), but I cannot stand the "glade" smell! Once my cats use the litter box it starts giving off a funky smell, and it gets stuck in their fur. Tidy Cats is amazing, but i suggest their 24/7 litter to this!
Matthew F.
Rubicon, WI
I've been through so many types of litter, trying to find the right one. I have four cats so I need one that's effective. I bought cheap stuff, I bought expensive stuff, and it was either too dusty or too strong smelling. Now I mix this with their 4-step litter and it works great. House doesn't smell nearly as often or bad with this litter.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
From someone who keeps their cat's litter box in their bedroom, I'm telling you this stuff is magic. There is absolutely no smell at all (Aside from when you pour it, which smells like fresh glade). It clumps really well, and makes the litter box easy to clean. We don't like to use anything else!
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I switch between a few of the Putina Tiday Cats litter but this is one of my favorites. It by far smells the best the longest and instantly hides any smells that may occur in the box. I also feel like it doesn't leave as much of a mess around my litter boxes.
Angely S.
Only brand of cat litter we purchase in our house. We have two cats and have never has an issue with smells. It absorbs really well. We also use it to absorb oil spills. As you can see from the picture we buy in bulk.
Michelle V.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this litter because it is the next best option to scent free. it does not smell like perfume which can be irritating to you and your cat. It is in a plastic jug which is easy to carry and easy to pour. Keep an eye out for sales and coupons so you buy it at a discount.
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
I've always had great luck with Tidy Cat litter, and to find one that is Glade scented is wonderful! It works great at covering the odor and clumps well. The smell of the Glade doesn't seem to bother the cats either, and that was something I worried about. This is the only brand of kitty litter I buy since it's a trusted brand.
Megan B.
Muskegon, MI
After going through a few different brands of litter, we finally found this one is the winner! It doesn't make our kitty sneeze, it clumps up nicely, and best of all - you can't even smell her litter box. We've had people over who can't even tell where it is even if they're in the same room. Definitely a keeper for our household!
Karissa B.
Paducah Ky
This stuff is so good! The first time I had cats the litter box was a huge struggle for me. But with this litter I don't even notice the smell! It clumps really well too. There's never any liquid in the bottom of the tray and it stays fresh.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
We have two cats so I have a lot of experience with litter types and brands. I discovered this a few months ago and have been buying it as our #1 pick since. The scent does a pretty good job covering up the nasty business. And it clumps like a champ. I'm sold!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee