BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Works for us! Keeps gross cat odor out (most of the time). My cats have a tendency to want to "play" in their litter boxes. Which is super gross, and I've done everything to try and stop it. This litter is great because it's easy to scoop, easy to clean up, relatively cheap at the store, and my cats seem to like it! Therefore a well rounded great product in my opinion!
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This is just about the only cat litter I use. If the grocery store is out, I will choose another Tidy Cats brand but I prefer the one that is Glade scented. I'm not sure that it makes any different to my cat but for someone who has to clean it, I choose this litter.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great kitty litter. I've bought this a couple of times and my cats seem to like it. Never had any issues with this letter. I like how it has the glade scent. I have 3 cats so I'm always searching for the best litter that has great odor control. This one seems to do the trick.
mary w.
Mt Washington, KY
My cat Butters won't use just any cat liter, but she will use Tidy Cats Scoop with glade. She likes a clean litter box. If there's a hint of an odor she refuses to use it. Before trying this brand I was having to clean her litter box after each deposit if I didn't want a surprise. Thanks to Tidy Cats Scoop with Glade I'm not having to police the litter box anymore.
elisabeth r.
I actually buy this litter my main reason is because the smell, cats have very strong poop smells this litter covers it good fresh or sitting there, also I love how it clumps with the urine makes it easy for me to just pick up the chunk with the scooper. if odor and the urine clumping up for easy clean what you looking for I recommend this! and it's affordable!
Stephanie M.
Lago Vista, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works great for my picky cat ! Does not get dust everywhere, and most importantly , controls all odor! I scoop daily and NEVER have that nasty ammonia smell in my home! Used Tidy Cat for 20 years- it is the best!
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
We live in a somewhat small apartment, so quality cat litter is necessary. We tried other brands but they did not control the odor well at all, until we tried this tidy cat! The glade combo combats the icky smells and keeps our apartment smelling clean.
Cassie K.
I recently bought this litter, along with the multiple cat litter. I found them to be very similar, although this one really does have a glade/cleaning scent. It's pleasant, and i feel really refreshes the litter and air. The cat doesn't seem to mind, and the fragrance doesn't seem to irritate her, so that's great. This will be the litter i buy from now on.
Mitchel H.
I love this cat litter it always smells good and never fails to cover up odors even when I forget to clean it for a few days. Doesn't compare to other cat litters, this one is cheap and does an amazing job and that's the reason I always buy this cat litter
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
This is the best cat liter ever invented, I have 3 cats in the garage and I never can smell a bad smell from their liter box! It clumps up so nice and easy to scoop like I've never seen before, I will never buy cheap cat liter ever again after discovering this stuff! I purchased this from Walmart
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee