BY PURINA #3 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Scent-wise, this is my favorite one. It clumps and maintains the odors. It is cheap cat litter so with that said there is some dust kickback. It also gets stuck to my cats feet and they can track it throughout the house. But because of the price, I overlook that.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff worked really well. I have a kitten and he learned how to use the cat box really fast. This litter is good because it gives off a fresh scent. It does not smell super bad all the time like some kitty litters do. I was happy about trying this one.
Holly T.
Port Allegany
This cat litter is definitely my favorite. It is easy to use and the glade smell overwhelms the pee and poop smell keeping it smelling fresh until it is time to change it which i do once a week. Also very reasonably priced.
Nikki S.
San Francisco, CA
The smell in this is so extreme. I could barely stand to be so close to it while scooping. I felt so bad for my cats having to go in the box and be trapped with that chemical floral smell. One of my cats even started eating it mostly the bits that come off in the carpet. The smell was so strong he thought it was food. The litter does its job but could not get over the smell.
Christine G.
Seabrook, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I LOVE this litter. It smells fresh from day one to day 10. My cat also loves it. He likes to dig in the fresh litter.
The only complaint I have with this litter is that the clumps fall apart when we clean the litter.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Just bought this because I have a VERY Smelly cat. We live in a one bedroom apartment and the smells circulate constantly. I bought this because it has GLADE added and I have not smelt a thing! It is great.
Tamara M.
Westville, OK
I like this litter better than any others. It actually smells good and even after use I don't have to add anything to it to make it smell better. I religiously clean my litter box and this actually last a lot longer than any other kind I have tried.
Joesy B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best cat litter I’ve ever bought it clumps quickly and there’s no odor after she goes I’ve tried other brands with no success she wouldn’t even go near her litter box before this one she loves it and I love it
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A WONDERFUL CAT LITTER! This cat product is great!! Not my fav but still good. Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
If you have multiple cats (like I do) this is your go to litter for the price. It smells great (thanks glade!) and is good in the regular or lite weight formula! Cons: it tends to stick to the side of the box (with the cat pee) if you don't use a bag. But it's easy to clean up & worth it to protect your house from that "cat box smell"
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee