BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Alina U.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this kitty litter. My cats have really bad allergies and when I came across this one , I immediately fell in love. It smells great, my cats don't sneeze 100 times when using the litter box and it's fairly priced in multiple stores that I shop at.
Aelissa M.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As we all know a litter box can start to smell really bad and no one wants that. Ever since I started buying this I noticed the difference. It helps keep away a lot of the smell. Not only does it help with the smell but it’s also makes the cleaning part super easy. If you have a cat this is the perfect litter.
Chanda N.
Richmond , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was so excited to try this product because I have 3 indoor cats and sometimes the litter box gets to be a bit much. The price was great so I bought. It clumps like a dream but the smell of the litter was AWFUL. It not only didn't mask the smell it intensified with a flowery fragrance. I still love the brand and product just wont be purchasing with the Glade.
Marybell K.
I have used the Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions. I did like the Glade scent this liter has. The only thing I didn't like was that it doesn't clump very well. Everytime I would go to clean the litter, some of the clumps would fall apart.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Glade is my favorite odor eliminator! Mixed with litter it is amazing. My cat loves it! Its also basically normal litter price so no added cost there. I recommend this for people who have a cat who has extra stinky poos or someone who has muliple cats!
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
Actually got this because it was new at the store, and because we needed it, of course.. lol Anyway, the scent is pleasant and does last quite a while. I have a momma cat and 2month Old kitten. They each have their own box and the kitten is a boy. It even covers his strong smell. The price is cheaper than other brands and works well. Recommend
Christine G.
Seabrook , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I LOVE this litter. It smells fresh from day one to day 10. My cat also loves it. He likes to dig in the fresh litter.
The only complaint I have with this litter is that the clumps fall apart when we clean the litter.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the go to kitty litter that we use for both the cats at my dads house along with the cat at my moms house. We have always used this kitty litter and it has never disappointed us at all, this kitty litter is absolutely the best.
Vaness E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this cat litter because it really controls the smell. It makes the whole litter area smell better. It also makes my cats butts smell like Glade which is a good thing lol. The clumping is good too.
Joceyln S.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this litter! I got 2 kittens and it’s one of the best brands and kinds of litter I’ve used over the years, growing up with cats. It’s great at clumping and being Oder free! I’ve recommended this to my friend and usually she buys cheap cat litters but now this is the only brand she uses!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee