BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
The only kitty litter I will use. It smells great and locks away the smell from my kittens. It allows me to wait 1-2 weeks to change the litter box which is nice. I love that tidy cat doesn't turn to a nasty clay after getting wet, which makes it easier to clean the box.
Helaina W.
Louisville, KY
I love this litter so so much. I have two kitties who share the same litter box which means it fills up and begins to smell really bad. With Purina Tidy Cats with Glade, I can easily walk past without smelling it at all. I would definitely recommend to other cat owners.
Amber S.
Wilmington, DE
So I purchased this tub of litter for my indoor kitty that goes to the bathroom quite often and I hated it!! It smelt like flowers over funk. When his urine mixed with it, it made a strong odor that was not being masked by anything. It just didn't work for us because of scent but it did clump well as promised.
Charis A.
I bought this product for my kitten and it's amazing, the odor protections really works. My kitten is only a few months old though, so hopefully this'Kk continue to be great when he's an adult cat! Prince Tiger!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
This litter has a strong odor, almost like men's colone. The smell was overpowering. I did not like how strong it smelled. The litter turned into a clay type substance when wet, and my cats tracked it everywhere. There were litter paw prints everywhere. Eek! Avoid this one! The other versions of tidy cat are better.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great kitty litter. I've bought this a couple of times and my cats seem to like it. Never had any issues with this letter. I like how it has the glade scent. I have 3 cats so I'm always searching for the best litter that has great odor control. This one seems to do the trick.
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
This is just about the only cat litter I use. If the grocery store is out, I will choose another Tidy Cats brand but I prefer the one that is Glade scented. I'm not sure that it makes any different to my cat but for someone who has to clean it, I choose this litter.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
Works for us! Keeps gross cat odor out (most of the time). My cats have a tendency to want to "play" in their litter boxes. Which is super gross, and I've done everything to try and stop it. This litter is great because it's easy to scoop, easy to clean up, relatively cheap at the store, and my cats seem to like it! Therefore a well rounded great product in my opinion!
elisabeth r.
I actually buy this litter my main reason is because the smell, cats have very strong poop smells this litter covers it good fresh or sitting there, also I love how it clumps with the urine makes it easy for me to just pick up the chunk with the scooper. if odor and the urine clumping up for easy clean what you looking for I recommend this! and it's affordable!
Stephanie M.
Lago Vista, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works great for my picky cat ! Does not get dust everywhere, and most importantly , controls all odor! I scoop daily and NEVER have that nasty ammonia smell in my home! Used Tidy Cat for 20 years- it is the best!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee