BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My household prefers Tidy Cat Clumping Cat Litter to other name brand litters. We have 3 indoor cats. Other brands turn to a paste once the cats use it, which becomes a big mess in the box. Tidy Cat's litter is just the right size. It absorbs perfectly and clumps together without becoming a big mess!
Kristina R.
Absolutely love this cat litter! My kitten uses the litter box in my room and I can't even tell there is a litter box in the room. People come in my room and they are shocked that they can't smell anything. I bought a two pack with Amazon Prime and I paid about $24 for both and free shipping. Definitely a recommended litter!
Christine S.
Millsboro, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use Tidy Cat litter a lot in my home. I recently made the switch from Blue Buffalo attractant litter. I have decided to stay with this over Blue Buffalo. The price is better and it seems way more easier to clean. My cats seem to take more of a liking to it as well. I highly recommend this to anyone with multiple cats!
Alexandra N.
I use Tidy Cats litter most of the time and I really like the scent this gives off. I don't however understand why its so much more expensive. The regular scented options are usually $3-4 cheaper and they also say they will cover up bad smells. I just don't know why the glade aspect would make it cost so much more. Since I usually have to buy 2-3 at a time, it adds up.
Scarlett F.
Not a big fan of this. This was the first litter I bought for my cat and I was disappointed. At first it smells really nice because of the glade but once my cat goes it smells horrible so you have to clean the liter box right away and the smell still sticks around.
Lindsey W.
Johnstown, PA
This is the only litter my cat will use. She's extremely picky. But it's fine by me because the Glade mixed into the litter covers the smell perfectly. Even in the litter box that doesn't have a cover you can't even tell that it's been used with this litter. It clumps, but I like that better than nonclumping because it's easier to scoop.
Delani W.
I prefer this brand over any other because it helps to lock in odors that my roommates cat leaves behind. I love how my house doesn't smell like a cot house. It makes everything so easy to clean and when wet, clumps together for easy removal. I would recommend this to ALL cat owners.
Carissa C.
boise, ID
It's a 50/50. It kinda keeps the order down but you still have to change regularly. (i also keep an air freshener and baking soda box next to the litter box). but it doesn't really Clump! It coats; which is nice if some poo ends up on the box. but then it breaks apart into smaller pieces that fit through the sifter thing... **I'm New to this cat thing. and this litter kinda drives me crazy because instead of sifting cleaning the box I'm replacing the litter stuff..
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This cat litter is amazing. Ut keeps my house smelling fresh and is so easy to clean up. I love it and will use itnin the future. I am abslputley buying this again.
C W.
So far this is the best cat litter I have found. it clumps solids great and pee pretty well... nothing is perfect if u don't scoop ur box daily and have more than 1 cat. I have 3 cats.. so it's difficult to find any litter to be perfect and to kill the smell. I've tried every scent and both lightweight and reg. I just get the reg litter it's all the same with this brand. it does its job.. I always use baking soda on top and mixed in with any litter as well.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee