BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Marie T.
Paris, KY
This is the only cat litter that I will use! I have yet to have as good of success with any other cat litter like I do with this one. I have 2 cats and you would never know I have them unless you were to see them! This cat litter is unbeatable! I also believe this cat litter is the best for its price! I love the hint of glade when you pour it in and each time your cat uses the litter box!
Jessa  C.
So me being the cat lover I am I have had cats since I was at least five years old. I personally didn't start taking care of my cats until my 17th birthday where I had to feed them and brush them and do the litter box. After all these years of not listening to my mom about what kind the litter is best to use for this are for that and also the price, this is by far my favorite the only one I'll ever buy it does the job and my cats love this litter. It does the job and traps the smell what more can you ask for. 100% no doubt definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good cat litter. :)))
Franchesca R.
Whitehall, PA
This is the ONLY litter i use. The smell is very pleasant and odors don't severely leak away from the box. I scoop every other day and fill and its perfect, the urine clumps sometines aren't so tight but it does its job well. I have tried other litters for multiple cats but none of them are as good as this one. Its dustless which is awesome. When i was trying out some others and the dust made my babies start breathing funny. So i only buy dustless! I highly recommend this littler!
Meghan H.
Appleton, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before you judge my three star performance on this product, please read my entire review. I realize that this product is a nose saver. I WISH I could use this product. Here's the problem. After visiting my girlfriends house that used this product on her cats, it seemed like a no-brainer that I would get this product when I brought home my 8-year-old rescue kitty. It really does hide the smell of the litter box. I had a fresh new litter box waiting for Millie upon arrival to her new home. However, my cat was not a fan of the product and protested her litter box. So, my review is: not every cat is going to use this product. Make sure your cat is okay with this litter before offering it to him/her.
Maia L.
Long Beach, CA
Our family & 1 1/2-year-old cat love using this litter. Ever since we rescued Lilly Orchid Leuterio (L.O.L), our beautiful Female Calico American Shorthair Kitty, we've tried so many different kinds of cat litter. So far this has been our favorite one & have repurchased it every time since we first got it. It smells & works great, even my 9-year-old daughter doesn't mind that she has the litter box as a chore now.
Hunter M.
i love this stuff but i'm only giving it 4 stars because of the price. i love that i can easily carry it because it's lighter. i love the smell. i love the way it works. i love the brand. my cat loves it. BUT their other products work just as well and you get more for your money. if you're living alone in an apartment a bunch of floors up it'd be 100% worth it but if you're in a house where it's easy to get heavier litter in i'd save yourself some money and go that route. but this product is great!
tara p.
Akron, OH
So live this litter for my cat. He loves it. I never have to worry about odors with Tidy Cats with Glade. I scoop every other day, sometime everyday. But with glade, i know I'm still good with every other day. No smells and it clumps great for easy scooping.
Rachel H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using Tidy Cats clumping litter for my entire experience as a kitty mommy. I like the quick clumping action that makes it easy to keep litter box clean. Ever since trying the Glade version, I have kept buying it because of the nice job it does keeping the odor down. This is especially important when space is limited (think apartment living). The only downfall is that kitty is getting older (18 yrs) and sometimes she steps in wet litter and it can be difficult to wash off her feet once clumped to her fur.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My household prefers Tidy Cat Clumping Cat Litter to other name brand litters. We have 3 indoor cats. Other brands turn to a paste once the cats use it, which becomes a big mess in the box. Tidy Cat's litter is just the right size. It absorbs perfectly and clumps together without becoming a big mess!
Kristina R.
Absolutely love this cat litter! My kitten uses the litter box in my room and I can't even tell there is a litter box in the room. People come in my room and they are shocked that they can't smell anything. I bought a two pack with Amazon Prime and I paid about $24 for both and free shipping. Definitely a recommended litter!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee