BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A WONDERFUL CAT LITTER! This cat product is great!! Not my fav but still good. Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Ayasha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This litter smells really good and does a good job at hiding odor. It clumps really well and makes scooping her messes out a lot easier and makes the litter last longer.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats hate it unfortunately. As much as i love the smell and the odor cover, my cats cant stand it. They would rather pee around the house then go in the litter box :(
Jaynelle N.
Hillsboro, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go to litter now. It smells good and keeps the litter box from smelling terrible. It's a good price and it last a while with only one cat. I buy it every time!
Ivanna B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is honestly garbage, like it does not hold any liquids together. Like normal cat litter will hold liquids together, this doesn't. It just breaks apart when you try to pick it up. Like no
Madison Q.
Indianapolis, IN
We have two cats and this litter saves our apartment. With use having two cats in a one bedroom we. Wes something that helps with the odor. My cats seem to like it much better than anything else we have tried. I will continue to buy.
sky k.
I've used this litter several times before and I've always been happy. It can be expensive (7.99 seems lower than the 9/10 I usually see this product for). I try lots of different cat litter because I buy whatever is cheapest and this one is much better than most of its competitors. Clumps well, mimimal dust and a nice-ish smell. I think putting a layer over top of a freshly scooped box helps with odors. But by no means does it smell good. Think clay + chemicals + aerosol freshener. Good product, happy with the results.
Demeka B.
My favorite cat litter. I have an adult cat and kitten and it works great. Instant action, doesnt track out of the litter box much and long lasting odor control.
Melissa A.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter was appealing to me because of the scent option and also because I only have one cat. I usually use the 24/7 tidy cats litter instead. This litter was okay but I would not buy it again. it does have a crisp clean scent at first but then the smell became something odd. I personally did not like it and would not buy it again. I went back to the original litter I was using before and I feel like it masks odors a lot better.
Amara P.
Kansas City, MO
This is the only litter I'll buy for my cat. You can't smell any odors! I get the 5 gallon bucket of it, and it's less than $20! It lasts me a good while. My cat loves it too
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee