BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Amie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this new tidy cat litter!! I've used ever brand known to man kind. This however by far is well worth the money!! It's lite weight smells fab an keeps the litter box fresh for days!!! Finally found #1 cat litter thank you!!
Sherry S.
Ashtabula
I sent my husband to the store to get cat litter. My preferred brand is Scoop Away but he came home with Tidy Cat. I was agitated at first because I have never tried this brand before. The reason being; it is so cheap , I figured it didn't work as well as my usual brand.
Anyway, I didn't have any litter so I was forced to use this. To my surprise, this litter work just as good as the Scoop Away for 1/3 of the cost. There really isn't any difference. It is low on dust and has some fresh smelling crystals in it.
Actually, I am glad my husband bought Tidy Cat Litter. It is going to save me a lot of money. I run a Siamese cattery and go through 100 pounds of litter a week! Go ahead, give it a try! It is worth the effort!!!
Charlotte H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Go-to litter. Affordable and effective. Does a great job at covering up odors, I don't use any extra products with these litter and I couldn't be more pleased with the job it does. Clumps well and my cat doesn't have a problem with it.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't really mind the litter it's pretty good and It has that fresh smell when you add new amounts in the box. It's is pretty pricy though so I try to keep the litter box as clean as I can my cat seems to like it...
Olivia V.
Definitley the BEST cat litter. It does a good job of masking the smell of everything. It also lasts a lot a lot longer aa far as cleaning. I have 2 male cats and they do some smelly stuff but this definitely helps!
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat used to have FreshStep litter but then I found out about this one and it totally has my heart. No smell, and I love how it clumping, makes my life easier to clean after him, I think I won't ever buy anything other than that one
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
This is the only litter I buy now. I have 2 female cats in my home and you would never be able to tell. It clumps so I am able to scoop and dispose of waste easily. The glad helps keep it fresh smelling without being overpowering and noticable. Love it.
Alicia C.
Aurora, OR
The only problem I have is the scent. Not that its an awful scent it is actually a very fresh scent but my cats... Oh lord. My cats. They step in the box and act like they can't breathe because ITS THAT fragrant.
Jessica R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried so many different kinds of cat liters and this has been the best one so far! It smells good and covers the literbox smell pretty well, it isn't too dusty at all and clumps up, super easy to clean up!
Olivia R.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only kitty litter I will use. It does an amazing job at masking odor. I only have one cat so one container lasts me a long time. It's great at clumping together for easy cleaning. Highly recommend!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee