BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOOOOVE this kitty litter. It is super easy to clean and smells way better than what comes out of my cat! Lol. It’s definitely worth it for the price. The only con is that my cat likes to kick it out of her box sometimes but that’s as expected!
Lauren S.
This litter works great. It makes cleaning the litter box out very easy as it clumps tightly. At the beginning you can smell the glade, but it does not to go away after awhile.
Miranda M.
Kyle, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best cat litter I've ever used! It is barely dusty. The litter itself isn't so much sand like but a little bit bigger to reduce dust and clunks great! It has a very strong but pleasant smell to cover up nasty cat odors. I highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
I don't buy any other cat litter but this brand, specifically, this scent! It smells amazing and clumps really well! My local grocery store has great sells on this item every so often so I stock up! Definitely recommend this product!
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried this out for my cat after several brands and you could really smell the difference. The glade really helped control odor and kept them away. I switched after trying.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Very effective against odor.  I have two litter boxes in a somewhat small, enclosed place.  This is one of the few litters that fights odor and keeps my guests from noticing that I have cats.  It clumps very well and it is available at Target and Pet Smart.
Brittne S.
Rineyville
My cat is very very picky about his litter, so when I tried this litter, I was happy he liked it. It smells amazing and keeps the litter box from stinking up the room. It's also a great clumping litter. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a great smelling litter.
Sara T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this kitty litter. It clumps great, and has a great smell. We do not smell the litter box thank goodness. It also lasts for a long time. Our kitty seems happy with her box, and we are too. Definitely would suggest this litter.
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've used this for years and have been happy with it. With 2 cats and 2 cat boxes we are able to cut down the smell with the help of this product. It's not expensive at all and it does a great job. It's our go-to product for sure!
Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
I use this with my two cats and it's works okay. I change it daily, so I figured the glade in it would cover the smell a little more. But love the clumping effect. Makes cleaning much easier!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee