BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Monique C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my go to cat litters . I have 3 cats and using this for there litter boxes help a lot. Having it with glade was a great idea. Great price and it's at a lot of stores for sale ! Definitely watch out for the coupons that sometimes are on the litter !
I love tidy cats! It is a fantastic brand that is very decently priced. This one smells really good because of the glade scent but it doesn’t clump as well as others. My favorite is the 4 in 1 strength tidy cats. It works wonderful. Makes it very easy to scoop out!
Ashley H.
I love this product so much, and living in a one bedroom apartment with my two kitty's I had to find a litter that would keep Oder away and last, so when I found this product I was so excited it kept the smell away for weeks and lasted forever I highly recommend this product to anyone with More then one kitty
Briana V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I own two cats and this is by far the only litter that will hide the odor of their litter box. its super easy to clean up and doesn't release as much dust as other liter brands I have used in the past.
Tina T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I decided to give this a try a few months ago and I love it and so does my cat, Not only does it block the odors from the cats business but its easy to scoop and I don't have to use a ton of it like with most cat litters. Definitely will continue to purchase.
Savannah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used this litter occasionally. I like this brand. The glare scent is fabulous, until you have to clean the litter box. It just is too strong of an odor for me and makes it feel hard to breath. Other than that slight issue, It is a good litter to use.
Gina P.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I thought I was going to love this and I didn't. It smells nice but that's it. It's terrible at clumping and it stuck to the cats paws so much it was dragged ALL over the house. I have another litter I have to mix with it now just to make it useable.
Hailey T.
San Marcos, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While the glade scent isn't incredibly strong, it does a great job of hiding odors! My kitten only eats wet food so her bowel movements are pretty foul, I'm so glad I found this! And the price isn't bad either!
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this cat litter it smells good and hides the oder of cat pee and poop. I also love how it clumps for easy cleaning so you don't have to change the litter all the time!
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
LOOOOVE this kitty litter. It is super easy to clean and smells way better than what comes out of my cat! Lol. It’s definitely worth it for the price. The only con is that my cat likes to kick it out of her box sometimes but that’s as expected!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee