BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
5 stars because it is great at clumping, smells good, and is good value. It is my go to cat litter. The price is good and it lasts a while. (I have 1 cat) My only complaint is the Glade scent only lasts about a day or 2. Overall great litter though!
Heather H.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! My cats use it just fine and it's easy to clean up. I love how easy it is to carry and add to my litter box. I'm not a fan of bagged litters because I'm much more prone to spill them.
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this litter because it has the glade odor protection. We have two cats and they share litter boxes we need all the help we can get to not have the house smelling like litter. Only complaint I have is that sometimes if I go to clean the box right after its been soiled it does clump right away.
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I am really impressed with how this cat litter keeps the unwanted scent down. I clean the litter box a lot just so it never happens. The litter clumps very well, and stays together. I will continue buying this product! The Glade makes it smells great walking into the room!
Ashley O.
Very good product recommended to anybody has a very nice scent contains the older doesn't leave your house smelling horrible actually smells so fresh my cat loves it has no problem with it is not Dusty and it doesn't leave the floor dirty at all either when she comes out of her litter.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is the one I keep going back to when trying others. It clumps well, has a glade scent to mask any odors, and is easy to sweep up when the cat inevitably kicks it all over the floor. It's on the higher end of cat litter, but I think it's definitely worth the money.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the best clumpable litters ive tried so far it clumps very well and holds the smell plus the litter it self smells good i buy the big 40 pounds when its on sell at tractor supply and the smaller one at walmart and this litter is very easy to find at most stores
Libby T.
Okmulgee , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is okay but I don't feel like it really seals in the sent I feel like it just tries to cover it and doesn't do that good of a job! Honestly I feel like I run right though this but if you just need something cheap and easy it's good!
Selena W.
I've been using this litter for several months and love it! I have two cats and you would never know. It keeps everything smelling fresh and doesn't track all over the house. It also clumps really well which makes for easier scooping which makes for happier cats!
I love tidy cats! It is a fantastic brand that is very decently priced. This one smells really good because of the glade scent but it doesn’t clump as well as others. My favorite is the 4 in 1 strength tidy cats. It works wonderful. Makes it very easy to scoop out!
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee