Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN

Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Huntington, WV
1 year ago
It continually hides it but you do have to dump it every once in a while especially with multiple cats
Christain S.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As long as you keep the litter box clean (scoop once a day or every other day) I've found that this masks the odor quite well. We only have one cat, and she is still small- but I haven't noticed an odor at all, and we keep her box in our bedroom!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
1 year, 5 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
For the most part it is consistent with hiding the odor. There has been times where I could smell the odor from the cat, but it usually wouldn't last long, and the glade would overpower it.
Delani W.
Delani W.
1 year, 8 months ago
It continually hides the odor, as long as you don't let the cat waste pile up.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
1 year, 8 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
For my cat box the glade sent does a great job at covering the bad smell and it makes my cat smell good.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Reading, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
I think it makes a big difference. It makes the room your litter box is in smell fresh even after the cat has used it.
Krystyn T.
Krystyn T.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have two cats and can usually go a couple days in between litter box cleanings without ever noticing the smell when they go. The glade version is my favorite
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
1 year, 11 months ago
As long as you keep up with the litter box it should mask the cat odor.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Lincoln, CA
2 years ago
We clean the litterbox everyday but the glade scent continually covers up the odor. Definitely helps for when we forgot to clean it out one day.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
2 years ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I found it was good as long as the litter was scooped every day.