BY PURINA #3 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another li...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight type is...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if the smell...4 Answers
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this litter. We have 6 cats and this litter works great, it covers the smell really good. And it is so easy to clean, my father in law also uses this litter they have 32 cats, so this litter do the work perfectly, and the price is very affordable,also I love that have the glade scent .
Nos encanta este producto, tengo 6 hatos y esta arena trabaja muy bien, es muy fácil de limpiar, mis suegros tienen 32 gatos y ellos siempre utilizan esta arena, la verdad es que hace el trabajo perfecto, me encanta que tiene aroma a glade lo cual ayuda a eliminar olores que pudieran fugarse. El precio es muy accesible.
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok I’m giving this litter 4 stars. When i bought it i love that it actually had a glade smell to it and it did clump the cat poop very very well but there was one problem. I could still smell Ammonia from the cat pee which didn’t happen when i used arm and hammer doubly duty. It’s a good litter but i will not buy again only because it doesn’t block the ammonia smell
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
Actually got this because it was new at the store, and because we needed it, of course.. lol Anyway, the scent is pleasant and does last quite a while. I have a momma cat and 2month Old kitten. They each have their own box and the kitten is a boy. It even covers his strong smell. The price is cheaper than other brands and works well. Recommend
Joceyln S.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this litter! I got 2 kittens and it’s one of the best brands and kinds of litter I’ve used over the years, growing up with cats. It’s great at clumping and being Oder free! I’ve recommended this to my friend and usually she buys cheap cat litters but now this is the only brand she uses!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay - My cats always use Tidy cats clumping cat litter and I was extremely happy to try this.  My sister and I both used this at our house and we had the same consensus..the Glade smell mixed with cat urine was not pleasant.  To me, it exacerbated the smell of our cat pan.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't personally use this litter, because my cat is a picky one, but my mom uses this and her cat loves it. It works very well, in terms of clumping and it has a pleasant smell. My mom loves the handle on the top to make it easier to pour. She says one bottle lasts a while.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the litter I've been buying regularly lately. It just smells so nice. It's almost always on sale and I think it's a pretty good deal. My cats are picky about litter smells and they don't seem to have a problem with this kind. I would recommend it to other cat owners.
Callie B.
New Albany, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used multiple brands of litter for my cat as I usually just buy whatever is on sale. While this has been my go-to on a few of my shopping trips, I think something has changed. This litter used to clump easily and help with masking odors. However, this last time I purchased it, the formula seems to have changed. When scooping my cat's litter box, the clumps aren't very secure, if they're clumped at all. The odor masking has weakened and my cat doesn't seem to enjoy it any more either. I'll definitely be looking for something else once this last bit is gone.
Erica H.
Pasadena, TX
This litter is one of the best that I’ve tryed since I got my cat ! I love how I can’t tell that my cat has got to the bathroom . I know may sound crazy. I like how it’s very affordable and doesn’t make my house smell like kitty poop. I would recommend this to any cat owner !
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
This is a good cat litter.  It was a bit "too much" smell for my kitty.  I didn't mind at all and was happy to have a litter mask the cat smell.  Bought at wal mart.  It does what it says and I would have given it 5 stars if my cat would have used this litter
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee