BY PURINA #1 in Litter

Tidy Cats Glade Tough Odor Solutions Clear Springs. What’s better than one trusted name in odor control? Two. That’s why Tidy Cats and Glade Tough Odor Solutions have teamed up to fight odors and leave behind a light, welcoming fragrance. And with Odor Erasers in the mix to neutralize ammonia and tackle feces and urine odors, unruly smells don’t stand a chance.

• Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there an...11 Answers
  • I love this product but I am wondering if the lightweight...5 Answers
  • I recently bought this for my cat but wanted to know if t...5 Answers
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will usually just buy whatever cat litter is on sale or clearance at Target since my cats aren't particular about sticking to one and also I have 3 cats so we go through a lot of litter. But this one I will buy even if it is not on sale. It really helps with the smell and the glade is a nice touch to help with the odors even more. However, if you keep the litterbox somewhere like in your room, the scent has given me a headache at times. But if I keep the litterbox in a different room or somewhere else in the house it doesn't affect me.
Ely A.
Mcallen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love this litter. We have 6 cats and this litter works great, it covers the smell really good. And it is so easy to clean, my father in law also uses this litter they have 32 cats, so this litter do the work perfectly, and the price is very affordable,also I love that have the glade scent .
Nos encanta este producto, tengo 6 hatos y esta arena trabaja muy bien, es muy fácil de limpiar, mis suegros tienen 32 gatos y ellos siempre utilizan esta arena, la verdad es que hace el trabajo perfecto, me encanta que tiene aroma a glade lo cual ayuda a eliminar olores que pudieran fugarse. El precio es muy accesible.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
Purina Tidy Cats Clumping Cat Litter with Glade Tough Odor Solutions
Love this!! Bit pricey for littler but if you want atntue oder protection an even a pleasant smell coming from your kitty box this is the stuff!! Amazing oder control
Maggie P.
Gulfport , MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ok I’m giving this litter 4 stars. When i bought it i love that it actually had a glade smell to it and it did clump the cat poop very very well but there was one problem. I could still smell Ammonia from the cat pee which didn’t happen when i used arm and hammer doubly duty. It’s a good litter but i will not buy again only because it doesn’t block the ammonia smell
Emilie M.
Mayville, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have been using this litter for years, and for the price, it's really good! Definitely keeps the odor under control, and doesn't irritate my kitties at all. It seems to stay inside the litter box much better than other kinds I have used in the past as well. No complaints here!
dottie H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Seriously worth it!!! It smells good and if it gets our of the box, it’s not as bad as the rock litter!! It clumps instantly, so if your cat pees in it, you can easily scoop it out, (it will sick to the bottom if it’s not removed instantly)
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is amazing! It smells amazing compared to the other litters. It’s around $8 and it’s totally worth the price. As long as you clean it, it will not smell and it will remain clean longer. I can’t help but to keep going to this brand and the scent is the one that keeps me coming back to it!
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the litter I've been buying regularly lately. It just smells so nice. It's almost always on sale and I think it's a pretty good deal. My cats are picky about litter smells and they don't seem to have a problem with this kind. I would recommend it to other cat owners.
Callie B.
Scottsburg, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've used multiple brands of litter for my cat as I usually just buy whatever is on sale. While this has been my go-to on a few of my shopping trips, I think something has changed. This litter used to clump easily and help with masking odors. However, this last time I purchased it, the formula seems to have changed. When scooping my cat's litter box, the clumps aren't very secure, if they're clumped at all. The odor masking has weakened and my cat doesn't seem to enjoy it any more either. I'll definitely be looking for something else once this last bit is gone.
KAYLIN A.
CALDWELL
Scent-wise, this is my favorite one. It clumps and maintains the odors. It is cheap cat litter so with that said there is some dust kickback. It also gets stuck to my cats feet and they can track it throughout the house. But because of the price, I overlook that.
Stacey K.
Marquette, MI
I've seen this product for so long and have wondered if it actually works. Do you use more or less? Is it worth the price?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this litter good for multi cat households? Is there another litter that you recommend that would be better?
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
Does it continually hide the odor with the glade in it or does the odor from the cats still overpower the fragrance?
Tara P.
Belleville, IL
Does it actually eliminate the odor?
Joli L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Does this clump pee? If no, please suggest a litter that clumps pee