Purina Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance Clumping Litter for Multiple Cats uploaded by Hannah H.

BY TIDY CATS

Purina® Tidy Cats® 24/7 Performance® Clumping Litter For Multiple Cats.

Purina® Cat Chow® brand cat food complete.

Brand cat litter.

Specially formulated to neutralize odors.

Triple odor protection.

Urine, feces & ammonia.

Tight clumps for an easy scoop. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
Works well. When i bought it, i didnt realize it was for multicats, as i only have one, but it works . We went out of town for 8 days. Had someone feeding our animals, but no one thought about the kitty litter. There was no smell when we walked in the door and the litter was clumped and still had life left in it. Of course i dumped it all immediately, but atleast i know in an emergency it will hold its own !!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI
This is the best version of this brand of cat litter. The smell is subtle but nice and once it is in the cat box you can't smell it at all. Clumps very well! Will be purchasing again.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
This really is the best litter and I was super lucks and scored a years supply for half price on Black Friday at petsmart!
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Tidy Cats in the pail is so convenient we get plenty of litter for our three kitty cats we like the scent it's not powdery or Dusty it's very easy to scoop and a little goes a very long way!! Worth every penny spent!!
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
I have two cats and have been using this litter for months. It's worked out really well for us and they have no issues with it. We don't have any issues with odor and because it clumps really well, cleaning the litter box isn't such a pain.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Dilworth, MN
This is one of my favorite types of litter! It doesn't smell, and isn't super dusty! Awesome!! Plus the containers are great for storage! We keep dog food in it
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Baker, MT
Some of the best litter out there. I have tried many other clumping litters but none compare to how well Tidy cats work. No having to try to soak up excess urine that other clumping litters have left behind. Smells great and my cats seem to like it!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
San Angelo, TX
I have multiple cats and this litter works great for for the odor and clumps easily. Would definitely recommend to someone that has more than 2 cats.
Katie  W.
Katie W.
Fort Wayne, IN
We were using this litter for our 4 cats. does the job well. only reason we stopped using it is cuz fresh step is a better bargain at costco.
Leigh S.
Leigh S.
Houghton, MI
I love this litter. It's clumping is great and doesn't stick to the litter box. However, it's odor control is not as great as the other litter I mix it with, which is Arm and Hammer. It is also quite a bit dusty compared to the other brand. I would definitely recommend though!