Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPurina
TBonz T Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks - 45 oz

Purina TBonz T Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks - 45 oz

T bonz porterhouse flavor dog snacks - 45 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina TBonz T Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks - 45 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Marianne C.
Sterling, VA
I use to give these to my dog when growing up and she love them so much, the smell was a bit to strong for me but I guess she didn’t mind it!
Betty H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds). Good for training as well, low price is always a plus. You can break them up very easily.
Amanda C.
I love using TBONZ for any training purposes, easy to break up into appropriate size pieces.
Amanda R.
Erie, PA
I use to get these for my parents dogs all the time and they loved them! I have never seen them go so crazy over a treat like they did for these.
Sami W.
N Chesterfld, VA
My beagle loved these treats while my hound mix did not care for them. they smell great and aren't bad priced just wish both dogs liked them.
Laura V.
These treats are in our treat pantry. I don't use these everyday but at least once a week. My Yorkie enjoys them and I use it as a reward.
Michelle B.
Man , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Both of my dogs love these treats!! My beagle actually does a cute dance when he sees them!
Margaux L.
My dog is very easy with treats so i dont know if they are really good but he eat them and love them so i buy them Each Times !
Carolina A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
un perrito le gusto mucho y asi como le di al mio tambien le di un poquito al perrito de i compañera de cuarto y ambien le gusto
rebecca B.
Chatham, ON
My dogs love these. They love how there chewy. Gives them something different from the milk bones. Great choice.

Looking for your answer?