Purina Tbonz Alpo T Bonz Porterhouse Dog Snacks 45oz uploaded by Zaira G.Purina Tbonz Alpo T Bonz Porterhouse Dog Snacks 45oz uploaded by Zaira G.

BY PURINA

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Alpo T Bonz Porterhouse Dog Snacks 45oz see more...

Kristalin G.
Phoenix, AZ
My dog Loki aboslutely loves these treats. They are nice and soft and smell great for his little doggy nose. He is constantly begging for them but I only give him one a day. Otherwise, if he could he would just eat treats instead of his dog food. The price is great too.
Sarah C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these! They are pretty affordable and the dogs seem to love the flavor of these! These treats I like to repurchase because I know my dogs will like them! I recommend them for sure!!!!!!!!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a true staple to keep in the dog's snack cupboard at our house. My Bo-Bo loves these adorable steak looking treats. The price is great which makes it perfect to buy on a regular basis.  Purina Tbonz Alpo T Bonz Porterhouse Dog Snacks 45oz
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs absolutely love these Purina Alpo T-Bonz Porterhouse flavor treats. I love that they Mar made with real beef. I also like that they are made in the USA. The shapes of the treats are cute. It makes it fun I think. I like the packaging because it shows what the product is. I find that appealing. This is a product I would recommend.
Young m.
I used these a few years ago with my previous dogs.  Sure, they loved them. They were soft and easy to eat... but I’m concerned with the health or lack their of, of these treats. Wouldn’t buy them again after going over the ingredients. I’m leaning more forwards natural treats for my pet babies.
Cailin H.
Simpsonville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like these on occasion. But every times I’ve purchased them lately they have been dry and much too hard for my dogs to want to enjoy. I don’t recommend simply for the fact that I’ve wasted quite a bit on them to be ruined when I bought them.
Catherine H.
Roseboro, NC
My 70 lb boxer loves these. I give these to him on a regular basis as a treat. I purchased many brands trying to find something he would eat. I found it in this Purina product. Purina T-Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks.
irene r.
Rio Hondo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these a few months back but my dogs didn’t seem to like them very much. They were a little too hard for them. Not sure if it was a bad batch but yeah. Wouldn’t get them again
Stephanie S.
Will not buy again! Yes my dogs love them but their stomachs do not. I have a 25lb pug beagle mix and a 13lb Chihuahua Dachshund mix. We fed a whole bag of these treats to them a month or two ago with no problem but opened another bag yesterday and were woken up at 5am to two vomiting dogs. The 13lb dog two times both at pieces of the treat and the 25lb 5 times and was fine once the treat came out.
Tina M.
Polson, MT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are a hit with my dogs! They love them they are mostly soft with just a few crunchy spots which is great! My dogs have very thin skin in their small little mouths so a lot of dog treats hurt their moths or gums. These are the perfect blend of not to soft and not to hard! Plus they absolutely love them!