Purina T-Bonz  Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks

Purina T-Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks

BY T BONZ

Purina® T Bonz® Brand Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snack.
Made with angus beef.

Purina T-Bonz  Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks
Purina T-Bonz Porterhouse Flavor Dog Snacks
Miranda V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dog liked them and they were very cheap but I felt like he definitely didn’t digest them well and they seemed very very hard on his teeth. I definitely wouldn’t recommend this for any dog with bad teeth
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog really enjoyed these when i got them for him. They look just like mini t-bone steaks, it's kinda cute. The price isn't too bad for the quality, just wish there were more in the bag. However, my dog really loved them and they look like they are good.
Holly P.
Bremen, GA
I'm going to give it a one star. Simply because my little dog (10lbs) had trouble eating them because they were too hard. I had to break them for her to even touch them. She still didn't like them when she finally put them in her mouth. (And she's not picky when it comes to treats) bigger size dogs may do better but mine didn't do well with these. It made me nervous to feed these treats to her. I recommend if you try these for your fur baby to watch closely for any issues.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Both my pack and roommates pack will eat them but definitely not their favorite. We do have two pups that just spit them right back out and give us a look that says "I thought you love me." They tend to be very chewy and almost dried out. Not something we will buy again.
Meghan P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog literally can't wait to go potty because he knows that he's going to get one of these! He loves them! It looks like at bone steak to which is cool. Also is very affordable!! Will deffinently buy again!
Tina E.
Wilmington, NC
We no longer use an Purina products. We use to feed our dogs their food and treats (including these) but after 2 of our dogs got sick, one extremely sick and barely moving, we switched foods and they got better. We then looked up the company and found out that since Purina was bought by Nestle their have been LOTS of dogs getting sick and dying from their foods. So, no more Purina products for us. Ever. At least not unless they start being more careful and conscientious of what goes in there food and goes back to the quality the food use to be before the buy out.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
T Bonz Dog Snacks Porterhouse flavor snack is one of the best treats on the market.one of the best Flavored.my dog will dance for five minutes if she busts sees the package.tasty and moist enough that and older dog could enjoy them.thumbs up.

k is a favorite treat at my house.my dog will dance for five minutes to get this yummy treat.
Anthony M.
Philadelphia, PA
I had a coupon for a free bag and let my English Bull try them. He's not very picky, but he did seem to really enjoy these. They're cute - if you're into that with your dog treats (it's not like my dog would like it more because it looks like a steak), but I docked a star for the fact that they don't seem like the highest quality treat and also because I think they're a little pricey.
Desiree S.
My two dogs absolutely love this! I have a large and small dog and they do all sorts of tricks for these treats which says a lot cause they are picky. Once I open the bag they can barely sit still. I did take a star off though cause after they eat these their breath smells bad, which I know most dog meaty flavored treats make their breath alil funky but the odor on these are very strong.
Deborah S.
My dogs love this T-bone treat. Also when I was training my puppy it was great to be able to break it up. I used it for every training class. And it was just hard enough that they can chew through it but not too hard that it would hurt their teeth.
Jessica P.
When do you give your dog treats?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone's doggy nnot liked them?
Gregory G.
LA
Ive never heard of this, does your dog enjoy them?
Debbie S.
Ashtabula, OH
Is there red dye in this?
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
My dog has an allergy to chicken/chicken byproduct - any poultry products (it causes seizures) and it's really difficult to find treats and dog food for her that doesn't have chicken in it that doesn't cost an arm and a leg that isn't fish flavored. Does anyone have any suggestions?