BY PURPOSE

Send odor packing with Purpose Coastal Grove — a clumping cat litter that combines hardworking odor control with head-turning design. Purpose Coastal Grove scent is light and bright, with a splash of sunshine. Don’t wait for spring break — give your worries a tropical getaway every day with Purpose Coastal Grove. see more...

• "Every scent smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Doesn't clump well and the urine falls apart." in 1 review
Jenn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this litter! I've tried every scent, but I like the Coastal one the best. It's in the orange box. I've found that it clumps well, even when it's getting low. By comparison, every version of Tidy Cats seems to forget its purpose when it gets below two or so inches in depth. Purpose clumps well, holds the odors down nicely, and you can't beat the stylish box!

My only gripe is that this brand doesn't come in a larger size, maybe in a pail instead of a box. That being said, so long as Target keeps it at its current $9.99 price, I'll be buying it.

But keep away from the orange boxes. Those are mine XD
Janice B.
Lamont, FL
I don't usually use a lot of cat litter because our kitty is an indoor/outdoor kitty. We recently got her fixed and needed to clean her litter box more than the usual once a week because she was indoors so much. I bought this litter because it was a clay litter and the scent was great. It really has a pleasant scent and no dust!!
Circumspect 4.
I tried this cat litter because I had a coupon and it basically made it free. If I had to pay for it, I would have taken it back. Doesn't clump well and the urine falls apart. I spent more time replacing the liter than actually just removing what needed to be and adding to it. Supposedly scented, didn't smell scented to me.
Jessica B.
I recently tried this because I had a coupon. I was pleasantly surprised by how well this litter worked. I didn't have the same issue like other litters with the pee not clumping. It did clump and I don't have all that loose dirty litter that I could never scoop. I really like the price and the function of this litter.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
These litters are actually really good! I just made the switch over and it clumps really good, doesn't have odors that just linger. Every scent smells great! Theres always a coupon for it too when ya need it. I recommend this to any cat owner! Purina really did great!
Patti D.
Herkimer, NY
I just tried out this litter and I am happy with it. It clumps well, the scents don't irritate my cats like some other brands, and that is an important factor for me.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
My cousin has a cat and uses this litter. I don't think its odor blocking AT ALL. i don't own a cat but every time i take care of hers the litter box disgusts me. Bad experience with this litter .sorry to those who love this product
Kimberlea H.
I just tried this cat litter. I had a coupon and I needed litter. It was ok. If I had another coupon I would get it again
penny a.