PURINA® PUPPY CHOW® Tender and Crunchy Puppy uploaded by Stephanie B.PURINA® PUPPY CHOW® Tender and Crunchy Puppy uploaded by Sharayah G.PURINA® PUPPY CHOW® Tender and Crunchy Puppy uploaded by Tiesha S.

BY DOG CHOW

Product Overview

For growing puppies who want variety, this tasty recipe is made with real beef and a combination of tender chunks and crunchy kibble that puppies love while providing all of the nutrition they need to help them grow up healthy and strong.

Ingredients & Nutrition

Whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, whole grain wheat, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, brewers rice, meat and bone meal, beef, egg and chicken flavor, glycerin, animal digest, sugar, fish oil, salt, mono and dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, Vitamin E supplement, zinc sulfate, Red 40, Yellow 5, ferrous sulfate, DL-Methionine, manganese sulfate, niacin, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite. Q-4037

Stephanie N.
    Clinton, MO
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I have been feeding my girl Victory this since we picked her up at 10 weeks old. She has grown well eating this and she loves it. Her coat looks great, shiny and healthy. We always pick up the largest bag our store sells and it lasts her a long while. I am very happy with this purchase and we will continue to purchase it.
    Stephanie B.
    Springfield, GA
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2
    I have been using Purina Puppy chow for awhile now because of the great quality food and prices. I was excited when I came across the tender and crunchy puppy chow. It is made with real beef. My 30lb pit Khoas really seems to love the taste too!
    Sharayah G.
    Salem, OR
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    Great food to start your pups on. It has a lot of fats and proteins. Which is what a growing dogs needs. There are better foods out there but this one works. We bought it at Walmart for a decent Price. If I needed to I would buy it again
    Kimberlynn E.
    Waveland, MS
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dogs love this!! Wouldn’t switch to another brand. They wouldn’t even switch to dog chow because they love this tender and crunchy puppy chow so much. Whatever makes my babies happy is what I buy! Great price for a lot of food too!!
    Mai N.
    Lawrenceville, GA
    I have been feed this to my mix chihuahua pit for almost 2 years now. She loves it! I have a baby husky of 2 months that also enjoys this brand. They haven’t had any bad side effects so that great! I usually buy this bag at Walmart.
    samantha d.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My pups love this food even our older dog would rather have it instead of his food it is easy for puppies to start on gentle on tummies and great for teething pups as well
    Yahayra V.
    We bought this food for our boxer puppy and she loves it! What I like about this product is that there is a good variety of nutrients that the puppy can obtain from this dog food. The colors make it very appealing to the eye and it claims to be made with real meat. Our puppy has gone through half a bag and we plan on purchasing more!
    Daniela F.
    Cotulla , TX
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I bought this dog food for our pitbulls and they love it they are medium and large size! yes they do enjoy the puppy food and it did meet my expectations and I would recommend it to other pet owners.
    Bernardo F.
    Round Rock, TX
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dogs have also tried this one sometimes I buy this one or the other one to switch up the taste it did meet my expectations they are medium and large dogs and yes they enjoy eating this puppy food I would so recommend it to other pet owners
    Megan S.
    Sutherland
    I started my 4 month old husky puppy with another semi affordable brand of puppy chow that made her sick and have loose stool for over two weeks. I gradually switched her food over to the purina puppy chow and immediately began seeing improvements in her health and stool. Within a week everything was back to normal.

I kept her on the purina puppy chow until she was a year old when I then moved her up to the purina adult dog food. Purina is a brand I trust to feed my dog. The price for a large bag of food is roughly around $20 and last her an entire month. It's a decent value, not the cheapest brand out there but it offered a higher quality food without completely breaking the bank on some of the more expensive brands.

My only complaint would be that some of the pieces of puppy chow have a lot of red dye in it. This can sometimes cause her stool to look more red in color than normal. I don't really see a reason to color the dog food and would suggest they eliminate any dyes from the dry foods.