Purina Puppy Chow Puppy Food Healthy Morsels uploaded by Kinsley R.

BY PUPPY CHOW

Purina® Puppy Chow® Brand Healthy Morsels™ Puppy Food.
With soft & crunchy bites.
Complete & balanced for growing puppies.
Total care nutrition.
100% of the essential nutrients to support a healthy, active life.
With DHA, Vitamins & minerals also found in mothers' milk.
Packed with high quality protein including real beef for growing muscles.
Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert
When I got my first puppy this was the dog food I got cause I of course didn't know what else to get. It worked. To me it all depends on what the dogs stomach can handle. So every dog is different. Just have to try different things.
Cassie K.
After our dog had some dental problems, she couldn't eat her normal food, and refused to eat it softened by water (as the vet suggested). We switched to the puppy chow, and she loves it. It's smaller pieces, and seems softer - both of which help her to eat. She also doesn't get as sick to her stomach either. Could not be happier with this particular food for her.
Sidney O.
Blue Ash, OH
My puppy LOVES this food. He has no problems eating it because it is small and soft enough to be consumed. Although it is not the healthiest dog food or "most natural" my puppy likes it.
Sarah C.
My little puppy loves this food. It has really done well with him and has not upset his stomach at all. When he gets older i may continue feeding him Purina brand dog food.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
Our puppy is only 6 weeks old. We didn't know what to choose for him that was healthy yet affordable. This is the only food he will even eat and he loves it!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is the only food that I have fed my puppy and he loves it. I trust the ingredients and my puppy is growing happily and healthily!
Courtney L.
Kenova, WV
We’ve been using this for our dog for a while she’s a small breed dog so we just kept her on the puppy chow.
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
I've always loved Dog Chow for all my dogs but they especially love the Healthy Morsels. It smells awful but they think it's great and it's good for them.
Tina L.
Kenova, WV
My doggie loves this food and I notice he eats the soft morsels first! He always goes back and eats the rest...but I just think it's funny!
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
My dog loves this food. The kibble is a good size for her (chihuahua). I can always trust Purina