Purina Puppy Chow Natural Plus Vitamins & Minerals Dog Food 15.5 lb. Bag uploaded by Brenda L.Purina Puppy Chow Natural Plus Vitamins & Minerals Dog Food 15.5 lb. Bag uploaded by Faith D.

BY PUPPY CHOW NATURAL

Purina Puppy Chow Natural is made with high-quality protein and WITHOUT artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Every bowl provides 100% of the essential nutrients puppies need to help them get a great start in life.For more than 50 years, Purina Puppy Chow has delivered high quality nutrition that’s always been crafted in the USA. Day after day, we - the people who make Puppy Chow- dedicate ourselves to ensuring that every bag meets our high standards. We confidently feed Puppy Chow to our own puppies and take pride in making the food that helps millions of other puppies grow up happy and healthy. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brenda L.
Canton, OH
I have always used Purina Puppy Chow but with our newest edition we heard about Purina Puppy Chow Natural plus Vitamins and Minerals so we gave it a try and our baby girl loves it. Rylee thinks of it as the best treat ever and I love knowing that it is made from natural ingredients and it is so healthy for her. This is a really great puppy food.
Sabrina S.
I feed this to my dogs all the time. I never go with any other brand except Purina. Usually, there are coupons in the bag for the next purchase you buy so that's another reason I like it more. It is full of vitamins and minerals and it is very cheap. The dogs love it!
Amanda S.
Jamaica, NY
I purchased this for my Yorkie cause he's quite small and old and it's soft enough for him to chew but my Siberian husky seems to love it as well.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I tried other day of the sample I received from pintchme & my fur baby's loved it highly recommend I've always bought purina puppy chow but I've never thought to try this I'm switching.