PURINA® PUPPY CHOW® Large Breed Formula uploaded by Vanessa G.

BY DOG CHOW

Product Overview

Big breed puppies have unique nutritional needs. That's why inside every bowl of Purina® Puppy Chow® Large Breed Formula puppy food is a healthy blend of high-quality protein, DHA and all the essential nutrients your not so little pup needs to grow up to be not so little.

Ingredients & Nutrition

Whole grain corn, poultry by-product meal, corn gluten meal, brewers rice, soybean meal, animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, egg and chicken flavor, barley, animal digest, soybean hulls, fish oil, mono and dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, dried yeast, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), zinc sulfate, Vitamin E supplement, Yellow 6, ferrous sulfate, Yellow 5, manganese sulfate, Red 40, DL-Methionine, niacin, Blue 2, Vitamin A supplement, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, garlic oil, pyridoxine hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, calcium iodate, Vitamin D-3 supplement, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), folic acid, biotin, sodium selenite. S-4035

Jordyn C.
    Lexington, KY
    My husky is almost 3 years old and this is still the only hard dog food he will eat. It’s so affordable, it lasts for at least a week which is great for him, and he weighs around 75-80 pounds. I have bought this since he was a puppy and still do!
    1 P.
    Katy, TX
    Perfect for my extra large puppy who loves to gobble down the small bits of food. This food makes her really chew her food and helps her digestive system out a lot more than the regular puppy chow
    Destiny G.
    P.O. Box 183 carney
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I have a Rottweiler she’s beautiful and nothing has worked to make her fatter and healthier then dog chow I buy the green bag there absolutely nothing wrong with it and I buy it all the time!
    Emily M.
    Nelsonville , OH
    Pet Lover Expert Level 2
    My dogs seem to really enjoy this brand of dog food. It is inexpensive and I usually get it from my local Walmart I get this brand all the time for my pets and never really had any issues with it. I would recommend
    Vanessa G.
    Plainview , TX
    This is the only food I’ll feed my puppy it makes them healthy and puts weight on them it also meets all expectations I have no cons about this and my dog LOVES IT! I would recommend to all dog lovers!!
    Nicole M.
    Girardville, PA
    I'm the type of guy that reallyyyy doesn't write reviews about products - even though I'm an online shopaholic who relies on great reviews.. But I had to take the time to share my experience because it was so amazing. Plus the deals are impossible to beat anywhere locally or online. To be honest, I thought it would be fake product because of the prices. But to summarize, I got the most high quality dog food shipped to me in only 2 days for a mind-blowing price compared to competitors. Plus an amazing customer support team that went the extra mile to make sure everything was smooth. What more could I ask for? Definitely a customer for life.
    Monica H.
    San Antonio, TX
    I bought this dog food a few times because my dogs loved the taste but I started noticing that their coat wasn't as shiny and also that my Great Pyrenees looked like she was losing weight. Would never purchase again.
    Betsy G.
    N Hollywood, CA
    I've tried this product in the past and i have to say, my dog kept having issues going to the restroom or having any energy. research food brands before giving your dog food.
    Christon L.
    Valdosta, GA
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My German Shepard has a picky demeanor, so we were spending a fortune on dog food. And then we got the Dog Chow Natural! She loves it!
    Courtenay G.
    Richwood, WV
    Out of all the foods my dog will eat (which is anything) this has to be his favorite!! Plus it's seems pretty good for him!
    Kelly G.
    Kirksville, MO
    I see the label says "Natural ". Where can I find an ingredient list?
    Kelly G.
    Kirksville, MO
    Is this a new "natural " formula ?
    Rosie B.
    Brunswick, GA
    This seems like a great kind of dog food. I never tried it. Is there anyone who tried this that has larger dogs? Does it help their skin? I tried a few kinds and I wasn't happy with them at all. Any input would be helpful. Thank you.
    Bobbi M.