Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina
Puppy Chow Large Breed Dry Puppy Food

Purina Puppy Chow Large Breed Dry Puppy Food

Big breed puppies have unique nutritional needs for their first two years of life.�� And with real chicken, DHA, calcium, antioxidants, and other high-quality ingredients and essential nutrients, this protein-rich large breed puppy food recipe has everything your not so little pup needs to grow up to be not so little.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Puppy Chow Large Breed Dry Puppy Food!
How would you rate this product?
Kendra S.
Mariposa, CA
Purina Puppy Chow Large Breed Dry Puppy Food uploaded by Kendra S.
Note- I selected the wrong bag- (because I already did a review on the bag I actually use and it didn’t pop up on the options to complete the snap). I use purina puppy chow, my little one is 8 months old and it’s probably about time I can switch from puppy food to adult food. Like I’ve said in the previous review, my little one has a hard time eating the food we get for the larger dogs. I like how it’s affordable. I like that it’s jam packed with vitamins and minerals to keep her little bones strong. Even her mom loves it.
Ashton W.
This is our primary dog food we feed our german shepherd. Sometimes we cant find it anywhere within driving distance so we have to use something else (we live in a very rural area so stores are quite a drive away and shopping options are limited) this food seems to be what agrees best with his guts, and I never have seen it recalled. His vet says his growth and development are on track for his breed so I have no complaints.
Deanna O.
Hudson, FL
AHHH The puppy comes home and now mommy and daddy need to buy puppy food. My review of review of Purina Puppy Chow Large Breed Dry Puppy Food is a 5-star review, The formula is great, the bite sizes pieces are perfect and my german shepherd really loved the taste!
Morgan B.
harts
My puppies loved this. After they transitioned to adult dog food I couldn’t find one they liked as much as this puppy food until I found Purina adult dog food. I would buy this for all of my puppies in the future.
Madi S.
Woodstock, ON
My puppy loves it. Easy on her tummy and good for her growth! Gives her the energy she needs for run around all day long.

Looking for your answer?