BY PUPPY CHOW HEALTHY MORSELS

DHA omega fatty acid for healthy brain and vision development. Twenty-three essential vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants promote overall good health. Chewy chunks and crunchy bites with whole grains, real beef, and vegetable accents combine to create a flavor your puppy will love. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Brain Development Primary Ingredient: Corn Package Weight: 8.8 lbs Ingredients: Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Animal Fat preserved with Mixed-Tocopherols (form of Vitamin E), Soybean Meal, Brewers Rice, Meat and Bone Meal, Barley, Beef, Sugar, Propylene Glycol, Animal Digest, Fish Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Dried Yeast, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Potassium Chloride, Dried Carrots, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Peas, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Choline Chloride, Added Color (red 40, yellow 5, blue 2), Vitamin E supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Dl-Methionine, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Garlic Oil, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Selenite and J-4037 Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min) 27.0% Crude Fat (Min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 4.0% Moisture (Max) 14.0% Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.5% Calcium (Ca) (Min) 1.1% Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.9% Iron (Fe) (Min) 150 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 10,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 100 IU/kg Docosahexaenoic Acid* (DHA) (Min) 0.01% *Not recognized as essential by the AAFCO DogFood Nutrient Profiles see more...

Chastity B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the food we used for my dog as soon as we got him back in 2013 as an 8 week old puppy. Because he is a bigger breed (great pyrenees/ german shepherd mix) we decided to feed him it for 2 years. Now he doesnt like other foods and will only eat this brand, must be just that tasty! It's not expensive where I live. Personally its about $23 for a 50 lb bag. Easy to find at any walmart. My dog recommends it!
Julia L.
Best puppy food for my puppy ! my puppy just recently had leg surgery due to hom accidentally falling & breaking his leg & we was loosing weight & wasn't eating much due to a somewhat depression he went through for a couple weeks. so I introduced this dog food to him to give him some extra nutrients & he absolutely loves it. he gained all the weight he had lost plus more since he is a growing puppy, but in a healthy way with this food.
Christina E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have tried other puppy brand foods and I have to say that this brand is great. When the puppy we have poops we cant even tell unless we go check is pad because his poop doesn't smell. I used other brands before finding this one and oh my goodness one little poop stunk like crazy! not with this brand! yay
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
We started our labrador puppy on this prior to adopting him from our local animal shelter. He absolutely loved this food! My family has sworn by Purina and their products. There are many skeptical people out there that say it isn't healthy, but we didn't have a problem with it! We just switched to a different food recently that the Vet recommended! But I recommend this for anyone who is on a budget!
Shayna P.
Caneyville, KY
We recently got a puppy and bought one bag. It's lasted over a week now and barely a dent in it due to her being so young and not eating much yet. She absolutely loves it! Love that it was on the cheaper side. We also have two cats so it can get pretty pricey to take care of all 3 animals.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I first got my dog, she loved this stuff (as a puppy). She didn't eat it for long because she decided she liked the food our other dog was eating better (the adult purina). It was great for her while she ate it though. I would recommend this to other people for their puppies too.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My baby eats Purina Puppy Chow everyday. It was recommended by his vet and gives him a nice healthy diet of meat, fruits and veggies. I can be confident that he is receiving the nutrients necessary to keep him happy and healthy. I love my pup so I feed him Purina.
Anny B.
Valdosta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My puppy DEVOURS this food. He absolutely loves it. We buy it in the big 15 pound bag and it lasts us a good while. For the price you pay, this is the best value. We also sometimes mix it with the puppy wet food that is available at the vet for an extra treat!
Jennifer Z.
Bought this recently and I'm just not happy with it. It has caused my dogs to have an upset tummy. I really hate that the food comes in colors, I mean dogs don't care what color their food is, and they don't need all that unnecessary food coloring, I mean the ingredients are bad as it is, I mean the first three ingredients are terrible.
Cynthia H.
My family has always used puppy chow with each of the dogs that we have gotten over the years. So when I got my own puppy (after choosing a food that she didn't like) I went to this one and she just loves it!