BY DOG CHOW #50 in Dog Food

Product Overview

High quality protein sources, including real chicken, to support puppies unique needs. Purina® Puppy Chow® Complete puppy food is a healthy-start blend of high-quality protein, DHA and all the essential nutrients to lay the foundation for a healthy, active life.

Ingredients & Nutrition

Whole grain corn, corn gluten meal, chicken by-product meal, beef fat naturally preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soybean meal, barley, egg and chicken flavor, ground rice, chicken, mono and dicalcium phosphate, poultry and pork digest, calcium carbonate, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, choline chloride, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin D-3 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Yellow 6, Yellow 5, DL-Methionine, Red 40, soybean oil, Blue 2, garlic oil. B-4001

• I would like to switch my chihuahua to this brand would i...1 Answers
    • Arent the first ingredients of Purina puppy grains and, f...4 Answers
    • Is this good for all breeds? Or just certain ones?3 Answers
    Lizzie C.
    WEST UNION, SC
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I have been feeding my 2 husky puppies this food since I got them and I have never had a problem with it. I was using beneful for my Dauchund until I got my girl husky about a year ago and she is a very picky eater and will not eat beneful at all so I switched to Puppy Chow.
    Jillian L.
    Lima
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dog loves it - he looks forward to every meal! If there are any spills, he is right there to clean it all up! Brom just turned one at the end of February 2018, so he will be using it for a while longer. The food certainly helps to keep his energy level up! The price is great, and I can usually find a deal/coupon for it when I need to buy more!
    Dania M.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My dog loves this ever since he was a puppy he’s loved it we always go back to it he prefers puppychow over any other dog food he’s healthy and hasn’t had any health issues he’s in perfect health the price is great I recommend highly
    Yari🍍🌸 M.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I have a German Shepherd who is 5 months old and loves this food! I love the ingredients and nutrients that it provides for my growing puppy. As a college student I am also on a budget so it makes me happy that I can provide the best for my pup at a good price. We absolutely love it!
    Kimberly F.
    Our two month old boxer/Pitt seems to really love this food. He gobbles it down. So I take that as a sign that he is throughly enjoying it! We purchased it from our local Walmart, I’d buy it again. He seems to like it so I guess it will be his main chow until it’s time for grown dog food.
    Melissa G.
    San Benito , TX
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    Teddy loves this food. He gets all the nutrition a growing puppy needs and he doesn’t have any problems digesting it. It’s made in the USA with quality ingredients so I never worry about him getting sick. I’ll continue to purchase this exact one till he’s 12 months and ready for adult food. I do wish they had this exact one in bacon flavor cause he’d love it even more.
    Taylor H.
    Palm Harbor
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    I used his when both my malamute and golden retriever were puppies and they now use the adult version and they love it, however my husky can never go anywhere anything from this brand as it upsets his stomach and makes him make a mess but I don't necessarily think it's the food as it is my dog being sensitive to a lot of things
    aleeza u.
    Texas
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My golden retriever puppy loves it because it is super tasty to him I have a small sized dog and he loves it so much that he will not eat anything else I bought it online at Chuy Dot Kom but I saw it at Walmart and target as well and I think it’s very convenient that it’s there
    Mikayla D.
    San Angelo, TX
    The ingredients in this product is great for my miniature dachshund! She loves it, it helps her grow healthy and strong. I buy mine from my local Walmart and you can find it just about anywhere. I’ll most definitely buy this again until we’re done with the puppy food.
    Amanda W.
    Pet Lover Expert Level 1
    My grandma's dog has been eating this food her entire life and is 12 years old now! She absolutely loves it. She is a boston terrior so a medium sized dog and this food works great for her! Great price too. It is definitely one of the cheaper dog foods out there!
    Alex L.
    Omaha, NE
    Does your dog blow through this food faster than other brands?
    Karen R.
    Have you ever tried switching your pup to a healthier food?
    Anna R.
    Buffalo, NY
    I just got a puppy not that long ago and we started buying her this dog food and so far it is great but should I switch to a new one?
    Madisson M.
    What other kind of puppy food do you feed your pups?
    Lacey M.
    Pine bluff, AR
    Ive been using this for my dog she seems to like it but shes getting older and i would like to try something new. what would be the best choice?

back