Purina Puppy Chow Complete Dog Food Bonus Size 18 lb. Bag uploaded by Faith D.

BY PURINA

Nutritious Meals For Healthy Beginnings: Your puppy’s first year of development helps lay the foundation for a healthy, active life. That’s why every bite of Purina® Puppy Chow® Complete brand puppy food is formulated to help support puppies from the inside out. Plus, every bowl contains a taste, texture, and variety that puppies love so that you can be sure he is getting all of the nutrients he needs at every meal.Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina Puppy Chow provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dorothy G.
Olive Hill
I have used Purina products for a long time now and find they are reasonably priced . My dogs seem to love the variety of food they have. I have a American Pit Bull Terrier , Schnoodle and a Copper nosed Beagle. I will continue buying this product
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love Purina but my pups sensitive stomach couldn’t handle this brand. My parents dog loves it! I now get purina beneful, small breed and highly recommend the brand for price and taste(assuming since it’s all my pup will eat)
Raquel G.
Phoenix , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow I really like this brand because is really healthy for or niñas !!! The price is good and we always get this at Walmart ... yes this niñas are always full ...I have 2 females dogs 🐶 and I like the fact this work really good for my niñas !!!!
Cortney G.
Kingsport
I can buy this bag of dog food and it last a good 2 months for my dog, very reasonable priced, dog loves it. Soft dog food and good reviews on it with its ingredients. The puppy chow is the one we had bought
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
My dog became a mommy and her 5 puppies weaned with this dog food brand and they ate all of it twice a day! I recommend this puppy food if you have puppies that need to be weaned or fed daily.
stacia r.
Marble, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used Purina puppy chow all thru the puppy stages and it served us well. Reasonable price, good flavors, convenient since most places carry purina. Overall good choice for us and would suggest to others.
Tee M.
Louisiana
I recently got a new puppy a few months ago, and I didn't realize that there was so many puppy chow to choose from! I've heard of Purina via TV so I went with that! My puppy loved it! Finished the first bag and now I'm on the second! I can't see myself buying something my puppy doesn't like, and she loves this!
ally f.
Trumbull
My dogs love the products, especially the flavor of certain ones. I’ll give it to them every day. It was recommended to me by a friend, and she loved it. You guys should definitely give it a try.
Ja'meka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't give this product or brand a full 5 stars because I've heard a lot of terrible things about it and have been told by a couple of vets that Purina isn't good for dogs or cats but I gave it 3 stars because my babies love Purina.
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
My pup absolutely loves this dog food! I find that my adult dogs always are trying to steal some. All dogs that I've seen encounter it loves it! It's perfect and the only brand I get whenever we have a puppy!