Purina Puppy Chow Complete Dog Food Bonus Size 18 lb. Bag uploaded by Faith D.

BY PURINA

Nutritious Meals For Healthy Beginnings: Your puppy’s first year of development helps lay the foundation for a healthy, active life. That’s why every bite of Purina® Puppy Chow® Complete brand puppy food is formulated to help support puppies from the inside out. Plus, every bowl contains a taste, texture, and variety that puppies love so that you can be sure he is getting all of the nutrients he needs at every meal.Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina Puppy Chow provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittny D.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
My dog is a very picky eater but he loves purina brand dog food it's his favorite
Bethany D.
Bethany D.
Piedmont, AL
Great dog food. Love purina brand foods because they don't ever have recalls. Great for dogs large and small. Not a high priced food. Not the highest quality, but a great food for the price. Dogs love it, I'm satisfied with the ingredients. Purina stands behind their products so I would recommend this to other pet owners.
Tee M.
Tee M.
Louisiana
I recently got a new puppy a few months ago, and I didn't realize that there was so many puppy chow to choose from! I've heard of Purina via TV so I went with that! My puppy loved it! Finished the first bag and now I'm on the second! I can't see myself buying something my puppy doesn't like, and she loves this!
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Pet Lover Expert
I always buy this for my pups at Walmart great value & they love it there such picky eaters. It good for them too.
Darian E.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
I always feed Thai to my Labrador puppy. She loves it so much and stays at a very healthy and maintained weight. Highly recommended this puppy chow.