Purina Puppy Chow Complete Dog Food Bonus Size 18 lb. Bag uploaded by Lizbeth H.Purina Puppy Chow Complete Dog Food Bonus Size 18 lb. Bag uploaded by Melissa G.Purina Puppy Chow Complete Dog Food Bonus Size 18 lb. Bag uploaded by Faith D.

BY PURINA #27 in Dog Food

Nutritious Meals For Healthy Beginnings: Your puppy’s first year of development helps lay the foundation for a healthy, active life. That’s why every bite of Purina® Puppy Chow® Complete brand puppy food is formulated to help support puppies from the inside out. Plus, every bowl contains a taste, texture, and variety that puppies love so that you can be sure he is getting all of the nutrients he needs at every meal.Animal feeding tests using Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) procedures substantiate that Purina Puppy Chow provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages of dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Teddy loves this food. He gets all the nutrition a growing puppy needs and he doesn’t have any problems digesting it. It’s made in the USA with quality ingredients so I never worry about him getting sick. I’ll continue to purchase this exact one till he’s 12 months and ready for adult food. I do wish they had this exact one in bacon flavor cause he’d love it even more.
Jillian L.
Lima
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it - he looks forward to every meal! If there are any spills, he is right there to clean it all up! Brom just turned one at the end of February 2018, so he will be using it for a while longer. The food certainly helps to keep his energy level up! The price is great, and I can usually find a deal/coupon for it when I need to buy more!
Reina V.
Camp Verde, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pets love this brand and this makes them look so healthy! Honestly recommend this to some animal lovers! It’s not so pricey but it’s a good amount of money to see the results. I usually buy this at Walmart on a daily trip to the grocery store, and I would definitely buy this brand again.
Taylor H.
Palm Harbor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used his when both my malamute and golden retriever were puppies and they now use the adult version and they love it, however my husky can never go anywhere anything from this brand as it upsets his stomach and makes him make a mess but I don't necessarily think it's the food as it is my dog being sensitive to a lot of things
Lauryn A.
Thibodaux, LA
I bought this food for my lab puppy. She seems to enjoy it. although i would rather feed her a higher end food. I am not able to buy Rachael ray puppy locally so i go for this one as it is convient. The protein value is not high and the ingredients could be better.
Jade A.
Watford City, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Great Dane tulip absolutely loved this food! She devoured it and was able to keep it down and for a 60lbs Great Dane that's incredible lol, I no longer buy it though because she's outgrown it but any new puppy owners should buy this for their new fur baby
April S.
Fort worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I started my pup if on this food. Out was great for the time and great for his sensitive belly. The only thing i didn't like was that there are some ingredients that i am not sure i want my baby to eat. Corn is bad for them and do are meals and no products.
Marissa D.
Fultonville, NY
I used this puppy chow when my dog was a puppy as that is what brand the Breeder has started him on. Our puppy seemed to really enjoy this food and he never had issues with digestion. The brand is also very affordable so that is another bonus
Makayla G.
McAllen
I recently chose this brand of dog food for my little puppy. It’s great and for a great price too. I picked this product up at my local Pets Mart. Puppy seems to enjoy it . I would recommend to try it out for puppy as well.
Hannah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our smallest dog lab/collie mix loves her puppy food. She can’t wait for dinner time. Great value for what you receive. She’s grown right on schedule for her first year. Will buy until we need to switch to adult food.
Brahim Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products