Purina Puppy Chow Complete Dog Food 16 oz. Box uploaded by krissia a.

BY PUPPY CHOW

Nutritious Meals for Healthy Beginnings. Your puppy's first year of development helps lay the foundation for a healthy, active life. That's why every bite of Purina® Puppy Chow® Complete brand puppy food is formulated to help support puppies from the inside out. Plus, every bowl contains a taste, texture, and variety that puppies love so that you can be sure he is getting all of the nutrients he needs at ever meal. Complete & balanced, contains 100% of the essential vitamins & minerals plus DHA, to help your puppy grow healthy and strong, every day. Optimally-balanced to meet the needs of your puppy's growth and development. Contains calcium and phosphorus to help support strong teeth. see more...

Photo (1)
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love giving my pet dog this puppy chow food . It comes really small perfect size for my pet to chew since she's really small . It's also very affordable ! I always buy this product for my pet because it seems like she really enjoys her food.
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Toledo , OH
I love puppy chow by purina! I've had a ton of dogs (we used to rescue) and we always fed the puppies this.
krissia a.
krissia a.
I love this food for my puppy because it has essential nutrients and 27% protein for their growing muscles and it also has calcium for healthy bones and teeth and my puppies need that
Jovana G.
Jovana G.
Eden Prairie, MN
I tried this when my dog was a puppy! He seemed to really enjoy it. Super small pieces that are perfect for any pup. Bought it at Target.