Pack of 24, 5.5-ounce cans of Pro Plan® Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic for Puppies. Made with real chicken as the #1 ingredient for protein and high quality brown rice. Helps promote lean body mass for ideal body condition. Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. Balanced nutrition for developing puppies.

Pack of 24, 5.5-ounce cans of Pro Plan® Chicken & Brown Rice Entrée Classic for Puppies; Made with real chicken as the #1 ingredient for protein and high quality brown rice; Helps promote lean body mass for ideal body condition; Rich in omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat; Balanced nutrition for developing puppies

Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Wet Dog Food, Savor, Adult Shredded Chicken, Pasta & Spinach Entrée In Gravy, 5.5-Ounce Can, Pack of 24!
Clintwood
He devours it, loves it more than anything while getting the proteins he needs. Couldn’t ask for better
foristell, Missouri
I only use purina! Call me bias but I love this brand and it works for my dog so I’ll always use it.
Houston
Use this for all dogs! It actually smells good and my dog loves it! They will completely eat it up!
Fresno, CA
I like to add this as a treat or when i switch ovr dog foods for a while great fir the picky ones
Toledo, OH
We don’t often do wet food but as a treat we give these, both doggies absolutely love them
North Bay Vlg, FL
Es muy buena a mi perro husky le encanta mucho y se emocionan mucho cuando se la pongo

Looking for your answer?