BY PURINA

Alex B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Wet & Dry Cat & Dog Food Family with Treats Group Shot more...
My dog loves this food and she has been eating Putin’s since she was a puppy. We switched her to different food for a while which she seemed to enjoy more, but this food is more affordable if you don’t want to spend a lot.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is very picky and loves this. I am glad they stand behind their brand and I'm happy for what they stand for with quality. I have never had an issue with this my dog loves it and I feel good knowing my dog is eating something good for himself.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs eat this mostly instead of wet food. The wet food was upsetting their stomachs. Now we stick to just the dry weight management that the bet recommended to us.
Olivia R.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
We give this to our dog when she has an upset stomach and has been sick. It works great and she loves the taste. Our other dog even wants to eat some too!
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
My dogs breed is known to have cancer so when our vet recently told us that he may have cancer and that we should manage his weight we chose this brand
Emily N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The 30/20 plan 30% protein and 20% fat is what I feed my big pup... it’s higher in calories and 50% more per cup
Gladis T.
I recommend this product your pet will love it. It is affordable and easy to find and use.
Kirsten H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our pets love it! The best reward for good behavior is wet food for our animals!!!!!!!!!
Cristina A.
This line of products are great! I usually use them with puppies and they love it. It helps the grow strong, healthy and beautiful.