Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Savory Selects Cat Food Variety Pack 24-5.5 oz. Cans

BY PURINA

Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Feline Formulas are made with high quality ingredients and formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians. see more...

Gianna A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat loves this food once our pet Dr recommend it to is for his urinary infection! This really met our expectations and helped our cat out a lot! We have calico cat but I so recommend this product to any pet owners that have a cat with urinary problems!
Claire H.
Skandia
It was a bit expensive for the quality of the food. My cat didn't seem to enjoy it very much and I was disappointed I had spent more money for a product my cat disliked.
Brittany B.
Roseville
Love this product, my cats seriously enjoy this particular kind of cat food and brand
I have a tabby cat and a tabby/maincoon cat
& this knocks alternatives out of the park
I definitely would buy this again
Kayla E.
Virginia Beach
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this product, it’s affordable, the kitties love IT it’s better than any other product that they have tried thus far and we use it every single day for all the different types of cats. Would 10000% Buy again.
linda s.
West covina, CA
My cat love it , I have 3 🐈 and gaing good wieght
I'm sure they love it , as soon as they see it they run to me, i would recommend this for your cat
My cat is very healthy
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
For my cat Maggie she's an older cat she's about 7 years old so my vet recommended Purina vet diet because she's a chubby cat and my wife buys it and she loves it she hears a can of she comes running
@thatgirlscrazy ..
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My yorkie is very picket so we try all kinds of brand but I am proud to say this is one of the few he loves and I will be purchasing this in the future.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat food is okay. He didnt seem to like it as much as others so we switched back to another brand after he was finished with it.
Kennady F.
Eminence, KY
I personally like using this for my cat. she loved it. though i like friskies better for dry food, i recommend this for wet food.
Courtney P.
Buffalo , NY
The only food my cat can really have . He’s seems to really enjoy it very much . I buy it at pet supplies plus