Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Canine Formula Dry Dog Food

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed US, Canadian and Australian Customers*: If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we'll refund your purchase price. Please send your purchase receipt with price circled, the reason for your return and your complete name and address within 90 days of date on receipt to: US Customers: Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Guarantee, Nestle Purina PetCare Company, One Checkerboard Square, St. Louis, MO 63164. Canadian Customers: Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Guarantee, Nestle Purina PetCare Company, 2500 Royal Windsor Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L5J 1K8. Australian Customers: Return the unused portion to your veterinarian within 90 days of receipt. *Not valid for Latin American countries. Purina trademarks are owned by Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. Any other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both sterile struvite* and calcium oxalate crystals Helps dissolve sterile struvite stones* Helps reduce the risk of both sterile struvite* and calcium oxalate stone recurrence UR Ox/St canned diet contains significant moisture, contributing to total water intake Promotes increased urine volume to dilute the urine Appropriate protein content to help maintain ideal body condition and lean body mass Great taste Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Canine Formulas are made with high-quality ingredients and formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation in dogs. The science behind our therapeutic diets represents a collaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Canine Formula Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes it but I feel like I could choose a brand with better ingredients. I’m scared to switch brands in case my dog doesn’t like the new brand... it’s not pricey and available at any grocery store which is easy.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Used Putin’s dog food for about the first year of my dogs life. Not impressed by it. It made my dog super itchy and his poop was yellow. He did not seem very healthy. Although it is reasonably priced it wasn’t worth making my dog sick over.
Memphis, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product made all the difference in the world for our dog with bladder stones and recurrent infections. Since switching food she seems much more comfortable, no more utis or straining to urinate. And no more accidents! It is expensive and is available only by prescription but it is so much less expensive than monthly vet visits for urinalysis Tract problems.
Mesa, AZ
It’s such a great formula with tons of natural ingredients. My dog enjoys it very much so. Nothing but good things about this one, definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this to other pet owners.
South vienna, OH
My dog seems to love this. This is the only pet food I actually trust feeding to my dog. I lay the bowl out and two second later my dog has already ate it. I have a large boxer and he loves this food.
I used this twice for my oldest when he got sick the vet recommend it and my dog got better he was peeing blood fortunately it was a quick fix the vet did recommend he keep eating this but it's a little on the expensive side specially if you have a 100 lb dog that can eat 4 cups a day.
Youngstown , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dogs eats this and she loves it I buy a 40lb bag and it last almost 4 weeks, and it saves me money because it’s affordable and it’s at a store that has a great location
Douglas, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a super sensitive stomach so my vet recommend to us purina pro plan. It is the only dry dog food that he will eat that doesn’t upset his tummy.
Pensacola, FL
Love how big this one, and my cat love this one, he is more energetic, and make him bigger and strong,. This is my go to dry food for my beautiful cat.
Radcliff, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
really has helped my dog, she was having lots of utis and they have stopped since being on this food, couldn't be happier except that could be cheaper!

Looking for your answer?