Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Canine Formula Dog Food 18 lb. Bag

BY PRO PLAN

Gastrointestinal upset is one of the most common reasons dogsare brought to a veterinarian. GI upset, which can be caused bymany factors including indiscretionary eating, parasites, andinfectious agents, generally impairs a dog’s ability to digest andabsorb nutrients. Common symptoms include loss of appetite,vomiting, and diarrhea. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary DietsEN Gastroenteric Canine Formulas nutritionally manageGI upset, are highly digestible, low in fiber and containhigh-quality ingredients. EN Gastroenteric can be used inthe nutritional management ofdogs with:• Gastritis and enteritis• Vomiting and diarrhea• Inflammatory bowel disease• Pancreatitis• Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency• Malabsorption and maldigestion• Lymphangiectasia• Hyperlipidemia Our commitment to you and your petsPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets is commied to helpingyou and your veterinarian make a true difference in yourpet’s life. Our diets are backed by extensive testing andscientifically formulated to help nutritionally manage dogsand cats with certain medical conditions.The science behind our therapeutic diets represents acollaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers andveterinarians, resulting in proven nutritional breakthroughsand great-tasting formulas produced with high safetystandards.Ask your veterinarian about EN Gastroenteric today. For yourpet’s health, please see your veterinarian regularly. see more...

Missy T.
Westerville, OH
I work for a Veterinay Clinic and our boarding facility has 104 dog runs. We started using EN about 2 years ago. Before we used to have a good amount of the pets boarding break with stress diarrhea. We have noticed a HUGE improvement. Also the pets that come in for appts with diarrhea, this diet has been a great success!
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
This is the only food my dog will eat. Shes been on it for a few years and had not had any issues with it like previous brands.
Samantha G.
McGregor, ON
This is a really good brand of food for dogs that I have heard a lot about in the past
Paige V.
Syracuse, NY
My dog has acute pancreatitis. Per the vet she should be on a high protein, low fat diet. My dog gets lethargic some days and throws up. I'm trying to find the best food for her. Is this brand dog food high protein, low fat? And has anyone heard of a dog with pancreatitis being put on this dog food? I know to do chicken and rice for her diet but I also know they can be put on a good commercial dog food diet and thats what I'm trying to find to prevent this from happening again. Thanks for your input!