Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula Cat Food 10 lb. Bag

BY PRO PLAN

It’s estimated that one in 200 cats may be affected by diabetesmellitus. Diabetes is a serious disease that requires your activeparticipation on a daily basis. But with proper care, mostdiabetic cats can lead active, playful lives. Purina Pro PlanVeterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Feline Formulasare high in protein, low in carbohydrate, and work with a cat’sunique metabolism to help manage glucose levels in diabeticcats. DM Dietetic Management can beused in the nutritional managementof cats with:• Diabetes mellitus• Enteritis• Persistent hyperglycemia• Chronic diarrhea Our commitment to you and your petsPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets is committed to helpingyou and your veterinarian make a true difference in yourpet’s life. Our diets are backed by extensive testing andscientifically formulated to help nutritionally manage dogsand cats with certain medical conditions.The science behind our therapeutic diets represents acollaboration between Purina nutritionists, researchers andveterinarians, resulting in proven nutritional breakthroughsand great-tasting formulas produced with high safetystandards.Ask your veterinarian about DM Dietetic Management today.For your pet’s health, please see your veterinarian regularly. see more...

• Is this good for pets with sensitive stomachs?12 Answers
Jill C.
North York, ON
My diabetic cat always had dry food available throughout the day as well as canned food for breakfast/dinner. He loved both the dry/wet food. He would go through a 10lb bag within a month and he seemed to enjoy it. Being on this diet made it so he didn't needs insulin anymore! I highly recommend it!
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Pet Lover Expert
This is a more expensive brand of cat food. I've had to buy it once before , smaller bag because the vet recommended it for my older cat when he was sick with crystals. I do recommend it when your cat requires it. Be prepared to spend a bit of cash for it. Sold at the vet.
Nici d.
I bought this when my had was peeing crystals. My cat is quite a picky eater and would pick out the kibble that she liked. The vet had recommended it. The cost is very expensive and is only available at the vets. I have not bought it since because of the cost. And it is such a small bag.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this for my cats and they refused to eat it . It sat in the bowl and I caught my cat in the garbage looking for food lol
Caroline C.
Victoria, British Columbia
My cat tried a sample bag of this and he loves it. A bit pricey but he loves it. Very good for his health and cost.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
The most recommended from the veterinarian of my cats and my cats love this food I recommended
sondra k.
Is this good for pets with sensitive stomachs?