Purina Pro Plan True Nature Protein Crunch with Shrimp Cat Snacks 2.1 oz. Pouch uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.

BY PRO PLAN

Claire S.
Chehalis, WA
Pet Lover Expert
I have 5 cats and 1 of them hated treats until these! She loves these even the food she can't get enough of this pro plan food! I wasn't sure about it at first but now I'm extremely satisfied. Everyone should try this on their cats!
Ashley-Rahne M.
Fluke seemed to Love these! So I would have to rate these at a 5/5. She's terribly picky, and while she does enjoy her snacks, she's not a huge fan of any kind of fishy flavor ever at all. I'm assuming they did her a world of good energy wise because the past several night she has been going nuts and playing with her toys, all over the apartment!
Anna M.
Eastpointe, MI
I only use purina products both my baby's love these snacks. Good for playing and training them
Shayleen B.
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Are these a dietary snack?