Purina Pro Plan True Nature Adult Natural Chicken & Turkey Entree Cat Food in Gravy 24-3 oz. Pull-Top Cans

BY PRO PLAN

Purina Pro Plan True Nature Natural Chicken & Turkey Entree in Gravy Plus Essential Nutrients is designed to give your cat high-protein nutrition to feed her natural instincts and help her excel from the inside, out. Made with multiple sources of high-quality protein to help promote an ideal body condition. It's also formulated without any added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert
Cats are very picky eaters & my cat pack was getting tired of their wet food and dry food. As they get older their stomachs are more sensitive and they need more nutrients so I started them out with this wet food and they liked it so much I use the dry food as well now! This food also helped with constant throwing up, hairballs and not making it to the cat box.
Shelby B.
I absolutely adore this product it is the perfect match to your life!!! I just looooove it you must give it a try!!!! happy animals.
Randa O.
I actually gave this to my cat last night and he ate it all and loved it. Hes picky, but this was definitely a winner.
Sarah Z.
Great product, my cat loves it! it seems to keep him full longer than other brands.
Marta C.
PURINA is best for all cats adults and young
My House Bunny loves every kind of food and toys especially those of color. the only one in the family is lazy and likes to eat so I would recommend this product because my pet tastes.
Kaylee L.
Pet Lover Expert
What's your cats favorite flavor in this product line? My kitties love this one but they get bored easily, suggestions?