Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesPurina Pro Plan
SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula Dry Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula Dry Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula Chicken is the #1 ingredient Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie A.
Waseca, MN
Purina Pro Plan SPORT Performance 30/20 Formula Dry Dog Food uploaded by Jamie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
My boys love this food. They always get excited for meal time. It doesn't cause any stomach problems. It keeps their hair soft and shiny too.
Isabelle N.
Martin, TN
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Before my lab was sent to training, he used the Purina Pro plan for puppies- large breed. His trainer uses this adult sport food on all of his dogs, so he transition mine to it as well. It has worked great. My dog is very active, so I want to make sure I give him something that is good for him in that aspect. My dog is also very picky and loves this food! [product:purina-pro-plan-sport-performance-30/20-formula-dry-dog-food]
Lauren C.
Central City, KY
My boxer was having issues with being underweight and the vet suggested switching foods. I researched and found this, he was previously on purina one so I started with the same brand. In a months time he was up 12 lbs and is thriving. It is a bit more expensive but it is so worth it. He finally is where he should he with weight and has the appropriate amount of energy for his size and breed. I order from Chewy.com and have autoship so I am able to save a little bit of money.
Ann C.
I've used another purina for years for my babies and it was great. But this takes my Great Dane's health to a whole new level! He has a little brother who keeps him super active and I was having trouble with dry skin and weight loss. This has him so healthy and is great for his stomach! Pretty affordable!
Meaggan L.
Piedmont, SC
9 year old Shepsky & 10 month old GSD absolutely devours this and the other different varieties of Purina Pro Plan! Vet & breeder recommended!
Aubrey H.
Swan, IA
I use this for all my dogs and they love it. I order it from Chewy on auto ship and it works well
Cara B.
Our pup loves this food. It sits well with her and easily digested. It definitely meets our expectations in terms of quality and price. We enjoy this food and will continue to feed it to our dog. I would definitely recommend!
K W.
My husband has been training dogs for 15+ years & always used this brand. With our 4 dogs, we have tried to switch up their diet, but nothing works except this specific Purina. We recommended this to his uncle whose dog’s coat wasn’t like it should be. Once he tried it, he switched all of his dogs to it like we did. Hands down the best brand of dog food - for small & large breeds :)

Looking for your answer?