BY PURINA #79 in Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced 30/20 Formula All Life Stages Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals see more...

• Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some wei...2 Answers
  • I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go o...1 Answers
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart , GA
Nala loves all of the purina pro dog food. She does get bored of taste, but this helps her coat and bowel movements
Sabryn P.
Garland
Dogs have solid poops and keeps them healthy while they do their sporting stuff. Large dogs, get from a local place
Maria M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dogs love it and it seems to be a good food for them, can be a lil pricey but it seems to be working for our dogs.
Brittany F.
Morgantown, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I think this food is definitely worth the price! My dog had healthy poops and better skin after eating this brand!
Heather H.
Pineville , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great food for high energy dogs! Helps them gain weight,and keep a healthy weight! Highly recommend this!
Francesca L.
Good dog food my dog loves it. She had been eating it for about a year now, no problem switching to it either
Mary Catherine K.
Berry, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this for my very active husky! He loves the food and it’s good for him too!! Great value for your buck
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
This is a pretty good product. My dogs are very picky about what they eat, and they liked this pretty good.
Cate C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food for my dogs because it’s healthy and made with great ingredients, and they love it too!
Kourtney P.
No complaints. I recommend this brand. My dog has not had any issues on it. Used puppy chow as well
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Amanda R.
I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go on several day hikes, is this a good food to start feeding him on?