BY PURINA

Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced 30/20 Formula All Life Stages Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals see more...

• Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some wei...2 Answers
  • I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go o...1 Answers
Krsna S.
Have been feeding our pack this food for years with great results. Healthy dogs, shiny coats & skin, clean teeth, gentle on sensitive stomach.
Caiti B.
Spartanburg
This dog food has been a life saver. It is the only food that one of my bloodhounds will eat. He is extremely finicky. All pros no cons.
Heather F.
Lomira, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love the food. Keeps our hunting dog in great shape and she loves it too. Many varieties for in season and out of season protein needs
Haley R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good product and my dog loves the flavor, I got it once because it was on sale and after that I always got it for him.
Derrin Y.
Glade Spring, VA
Purina pro is a good dog food, my SO works on a farm and his dog goes everywhere and does everything with him. Great food for a dog!
Ashlee N.
Liverpool
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product if food. Grain free and for all ages what morw can you ask for. The price isnt bad either depending on where you go
Jessica C.
Philadelphia, MS
Perfect for active dogs! Our dog is a hunting dog that runs a lot and this phone keeps her weight balanced for being so active.
Mira J.
Brainerd, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food has been my land favorite since we have gotten it. Petsmart has an amazing deal that it’s $46 for. 50# bag!!
heinnys G.
Indiscutibremente este aliemnto le fascina a mi mai le compro de esta desde que esta cachorrita ya ahora casi es adulta
Kate A.
We have been feeding this to our dogs for he past two years and they love it and we haven't had any negative effects
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Amanda R.
I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go on several day hikes, is this a good food to start feeding him on?