BY PURINA

Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced 30/20 Formula All Life Stages Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals see more...

• Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some wei...2 Answers
  • I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go o...1 Answers
ayanna m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these for my fur baby he's very active and playful we take trips alot he loves swimming playing with kids etc he's always on the go love this for him
Sarah O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I gave my sample of this to my dog and she liked the flavor of the kibbles. The ingredients are good but it is not grain free which I look for in dog food.
Chelsea F.
Akron, OH
Great dog food, when my pup was younger, its all I could get her to eat, for some reason when she got a little older she stopped and I had to switch foods.
Jackelyn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The pro plan line is simply amazing! I was watching a dog show on tv and they were advertising this line and so i gave it a try and they freakin’ love it!
Ashley H.
San Angelo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Vet recommended this for our two dogs. It’s packed full of protein and less fattening. Both dogs are very athletic and energetic so it’s perfect for them!
Winnie L.
Dog is a sport breed and she is very active so we feed her this food, dog loves it however over time I have noticed she has stopped loving it as much now
Caroline K.
Nashville, TN
Our puppy seems to love this brand. He comes from a hunting family and needs something to keep up with all his activity. Recently purchased off amazon
Elizabeth M.
North Platte, NE
My dog has issues with his skin and this is what our vet recommended. Ever since starting it, his skin has gotten better and we’ve had minimal issues.
Daniella H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got a free sample of this from Pinchme. My dog loved it. I feel that it is really quality food that will help keep him active. Will be buying soon.
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Switched from blue wilderness to this due to cost and I am very pleased. My dogs tolerated the switch well and still seem to be very well nourished.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Amanda R.
I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go on several day hikes, is this a good food to start feeding him on?