BY PURINA #79 in Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced 30/20 Formula All Life Stages Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals see more...

• Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some wei...2 Answers
  • I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go o...1 Answers
Olivia B.
We have hunting dogs, they also run trials. This brand of food has always kept them up in top notch condition. Our dogs seem to love the food, especially when they get a treat. But our dog food at a local store, Day and Day Feed. Definitely buy it again.
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This is really great food especially for older dogs I feel. It seems to give my dog more energy and also a shinier coat. He usually has skin issues and I have not noticed an issue with this food. Would recommend!
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
This is by far one of the best dog food brands I have ever bought. I have a mini Australian Shepherd who is a very active agility dog and this food has been perfect for him!
Irene T.
Knoxville, TN
Best food I have found for my three dogs! They love it, and I love that it is a brand I can trust, and it helps to keep them healthy and happy. They all have nice shiny haircoats, trim wastelines, and no tummy issues
Jenna J.
Trenton, NJ
Excellent food for my German Shorthaired Pointer. We feed him Pro Plan Sport starting in November of each year because that's when bird hunting season begins. He is running hard every weekend and Pro Plan Sport 30/20 gives him the energy he needs.
Jennifer R.
My dog is a cattle dog mix and so she is very active and therefor needs a food that will help her with her energy and all the calories she burns and this food does amazing.
Bethanie H.
Best dog food I've ever fed my pet. I have a hunting dog that we have to work every day. This product keeps his energy up and helps to build muscle. Also keeps his coat shiny.
Holly N.
Sulphur Springs, TX
I have tried many foods as a dog show exhibitor, some of the most expensive... but in the end I always come back to Proplan Sport for the best overall condition of my dogs.
ayanna m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these for my fur baby he's very active and playful we take trips alot he loves swimming playing with kids etc he's always on the go love this for him
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
My dogs have been on this food for a few years and they still love it. It had dehydrated pieces of actual meat in it and they still eat it likes it a treat.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Amanda R.
I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go on several day hikes, is this a good food to start feeding him on?