BY PURINA #79 in Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced 30/20 Formula All Life Stages Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals see more...

• Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some wei...2 Answers
  • I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go o...1 Answers
Alissa T.
Berea, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs like this and the vet said it was a good food choice for them. I am very please with it. It’s a bit pricey, especially with 2 big dogs, but not outrageous. Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Formula
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves this food. She’s a chocolate lab and seems to greatly benefit from this food. Her coat looks beautiful, she’s in great shape, and we believe the food is good for her. We can pick it up just about anywhere we stop in to shop at.
Alayna H.
My dog and puppy love this food! It doesn't upset either ones stomach. They've never had any sort of reaction. We have two very healthy and happy huskies since switching to this food!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have an Australian Shepard who has insane energy and endurance. We run her all day to try and work some of it off. This food is so great for an active dog . My BIL is a Vet and recommended it and man I am glad she did. It gives her the protein she needs to make sure she isn't getting sore or hurting her muscles. She is picky with her food but loves the flavor of Purina Pro Plan! It is cheaper then most dog foods you can buy at pet smart and other locations.
Chelsea B.
Westfield, IN
My dogs have both been on purina pro plan since they were puppies and have always done great! They have healthy weights, skin, eyes, stomachs and always have great vet checks! The price is great for someone who goes through the biggest bag every 3 weeks! High quality food for a great price!
Danielle H.
Mickleton, NJ
I've been feeding this to my 8 month old German short haired pointer puppy since we got her. We are thrilled with this food. She has gained the appropriate amount of weight, and it gives her plenty of energy to hunt. Plus, her hair is very shiny and soft. And she loves it!
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
We have both of our pups on this food and they’re doing great on it. Their coats are shiny and healthy, they have good muscle tone and body composition. We will continue to buy and recommend it to anyone else with sports pups.
Hope K.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this food to help one of our greyhounds bulk up due to some medical issues. The girls enjoy the food and although it hasn’t helped our skinny girl a ton, our other pup is very muscular.
Aly O.
LOVE this dog food. I feed it to all my personal dogs (I have 3 Labradors... my four legged babies ♥️) and my puppies too whenever we breed. We have been hunting, competing and breeding for over 10 years and this is the best food we have found for an active lab. They love the taste too!
Terri G.
Our Great Dane had a difficult time maintaining his weight. Even as a puppy he was losing weight on every type of food we tried. Finally I tried this sport formula and he finally started to gain. Over all he was healthier. Definitely better then some of the more expensive foods. Right price with the right results. Only brand I now recommend for everyone's pets.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Amanda R.
I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go on several day hikes, is this a good food to start feeding him on?