BY PURINA #79 in Dog Food

Purina Pro Plan Sport Advanced 30/20 Formula All Life Stages Concentrated nutrition helps optimize oxygen metabolism (VO2 MAX) for increased endurance Amino acids help nourish muscles, including the crucial time immediately following exercise 30% protein and 20% fat helps fuel metabolic needs and maintain lean muscle EPA, an omega-3 fatty acid, and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility Antioxidant-rich nutrition nourishes the immune system and helps defend against free radicals see more...

• Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some wei...2 Answers
  • I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go o...1 Answers
Angie H.
Tomahawk
We have been feeding this to our dogs since we got them. One is a hunting dog medium sized German short hair pointer pointer and the other one is a large Great Pyrenees. This is the only food we purchased
jena e.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received a free sample of Purina Pro Plan Sport All Stages Performance 30/20 Formula from Pinchme. I tried this out with my Boxer mix and Pitbull mix and they both really enjoyed it. They are both high energy dogs and I love Purina dog foods in general because it always gives them the fuel they need to be playful, active, and healthy.
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All 3 of our dogs are on Purina Pro Plan different types but all love it & it keeps them healthy & keeps their fur soft & clean. We’ve never had any problems with it!
estelle c.
Cartersville , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Everyone always asks how our dogs fur is so beautiful and shiny and I think it’s all about their food. Our labs love this brand and have been happy with it for years!
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is picky and it took a couple times to find the right brand for her and i finally tried this and she loves it expensive yes but it's healthy for my dog and she's likes it so I'm okay with that a
Laura P.
Ironton
Love that this is a great diet for all stages. I have a 10 year old Snorkie and a 6 month old Goldendoodle. They both love this formula of food. It’s great and a plus is that’s it’s all the same shape. My older dog will pick through food if it has multi shapes
Ashley W.
We’ve fed our dog purina pro plan food since he was a puppy! He has always done well with it, and it’s comforting knowing it has ingredients there are important in his growth. Our dog is another family member, so he should eat like it! ❤️
Ashley C.
I have a yellow lab and golden that go waterfowl hunting with my husband. I use this food to make sure they get the right amount of protein for their diet and they do! They love this stuff and keeps fhem lean. I buy a 50 pound bag on chewy for $50! Thats very reasonable in my book!
Morgan S.
My sister uses this product to feed to her very high energy blue heeled. He is a very muscular and fit dog with a lot of energy and she has found that this product really suits him well. Also, it is good quality and he poops much less when he eats it.
Rebecca P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog is 11 years old and he is very active. We take him bird hunting and he needs the extra protein. This food helps him maintain his athletic physique and helps him maintain his energy throughout the day. We couldn't be happier.
Samantha L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would this be good to help my hyper german shepherd gain some weight?
Amanda R.
I have a husky that I take camping and hiking with me and we go on several day hikes, is this a good food to start feeding him on?